This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We might have another spirit

I have told you guys about our resident spirit "Ethan". Well, last night after everyone but my daughter and I were sound asleep, I heard a woman singing. I go into my daughter's room where she is reading a book.

I asked her what she was singing since I didn't recognize the song. She told me she thought I was the one singing. Now, this is upstairs in the middle of the hallway, so it wasn't someone outside nor can my guys sing those high of notes. There was no hint of malevolence from the woman, so my daughter decided to call her "Miranda" if she decides to stay.

It is just weird how she was just there when for the last 6 years it's only been the one spirit.
    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Dammit! Your ghost posts (hey, it rhymed) always give me goosebumps.

Im just thankful Im reading this during daylight.

You guys are so tolerant of this all. I guess all the constant exposure helps, but it just freakkkkks me out.

Comment

The Shaolin Monk I studied under told me I was blessed because I straddle two worlds. I told him that sometimes it seems like a curse.

My family does have a tolerate attitude towards the paranormal since it has always been with us, but make no mistake, there are things out there that scare the holy hell out of me!
      Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Working...
      X