Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LUPO!! (probably NSFW somewhere in here)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPF has Guinness. You may have. I hate that shtuff. (Yes, i hate a beer..shoot me... Lol)

I had a Blue Moon for breakfast (literally @ like 8am), then I went to bed. It was good. Willing to share.

And the board has enough boobs to share. A lack of epic boobage is no reason to not join the fun.

Comment

• *tacklepounce IPF* I haven't had a Guinness in weeks. I usually get one before Seattle Sounders (soccer) games but haven't been able to for the last few games. And won't have time before the game tomorrow.

Also Guinness in bottles is not that good. Though it is good in Guinness Stew.

I always joke with the hubby that I want to take the fat in my belly and move it up to my chest. He keeps saying no. bah

And this is more fun then my current work. Want nap now.
      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• hrrrmm i think i need to have one less shiner 101 in my fridge, and a lot more boobs in my life.

Comment

• GOOD NEWS! Nermals poop came back clean so apparently my cats arent sick

BAD NEWS! They're still assholes
          Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

• Hiya kids.

So...who's complaining about the bus commute to school? Whiskey?

Hooker, I get up at 4 am to catch a bust at 5:30 so's I can be to work on time by 7. Shut up.

;p

I am home. Bra comes off. Life is good.

Comment

• Quoth Whiskey View Post
              GOOD NEWS! Nermals poop came back clean so apparently my cats arent sick
              [Kermit the Frog voice] Yaaaaaaaay!!! [/Kermit the Frog voice]
              BAD NEWS! They're still assholes
              Well how else would they poop?
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                Hooker, I get up at 4 am to catch a bust at 5:30
                im sorry you take forever to get ready

Comment

• wow, houston buses run that way, i thought it was only here in san antonio. and whiskey i feel you on the cats being assholes bit.

Comment

• I posted an ad on craigslist trying to hock my perfumes. They are authentic.

Chance, by Chanel. Its Eau de Parfum and 3.4oz. There is a little bit missing (see: photos). 90$
                    Very Irresistible, by Givenchy. 1.7oz 60$
                    Eclat D'Arpege by Lanvin 65$
                    Someone emailed me saying "ill give u 30.00"

I replied "no."

they emailed me back "how much u want for all 3?"

"215"

Mind you, its a good 250$ (minimum) in perfumes. Havent heard back so far.

edit: LOL she used her college email account. This girl works for the local university as a medical assistant.
                    Last edited by Whiskey; 09-01-2010, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• Wheeeeeee I'm in VA!

Which means no nekkidness or boozamahol tonight.

Tomorrow, though...ALL BETS ARE OFF.

Comment

• Quoth Whiskey View Post
                        I posted an ad on craigslist trying to hock my perfumes. They are authentic.

Someone emailed me saying "ill give u 30.00"

I replied "no."

they emailed me back "how much u want for all 3?"

"215"

Mind you, its a good 250$ (minimum) in perfumes. Havent heard back so far.

edit: LOL she used her college email account. This girl works for the local university as a medical assistant.
                        Hun, that is the problem with stuff like craigslist, they expect it for free, or almost free. My best friend is trying to sell a couple of chandeliers for about half of what they are worth, the only hitch is that they don't come down until payment is received, he has to pay the dude (read me) that is removing them after all.

Comment

• Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post

I am home. Bra comes off. Life is good.
                          Good, I need it after today.

I've had a totally hellish day.

It starts out when I was at Sams Club picking up stuff for the restaurant. I find out that one of the cashiers, who worked with me, where I work 15 years ago died over night. She just went to bed and didn't wake up. She was my age, 37. Everyone there was sad over it, as was I when they told me. She leaves behind a husband and 2 kids. RIP Shelly.

Then I get to work and find out some arsehole decided to leave us a present by the dumpster: a bunch of used motor oil and household chemicals. Yes, just what I wanted. Now here's your present

Then I needed to use the broom and dustpan to pick up something. It was over on the gas station side of the store. I go over there and get it, then she bitches that she was using it right then. RIGHT, that's why you were sitting down and doing NOTHING.

Finally I deal with a total piece of work, an "expert". He tells us that we should make the restaurant sign bigger. No can do, city sign ordnance. Then we should move closer to the interstate. No can do, we aren't going to sell our property to move closer to the interstate. Then we should get rid of the gas station signage completely, because EVERYONE knows it's a gas station, and make the restaurant signage bigger. No can do, the gas station is part of a chain, and we need it to promote the prices.

Also: he "knew for a fact" that Mc Donalds used earthworms for their burgers.

"Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

• Quoth xx_wolfie_xx View Post
                            Hun, that is the problem with stuff like craigslist, they expect it for free, or almost free.
                            Its not just craigslist.

Comment

• yea the sense of entitlement nowadays is rather pervasive, and frankly kind of annoying.

Comment

• Im sorry about your CW, Victory. Thats a scary thing to deal with..especially when its someone thats your age. Hope her family is well.

Whiskey,,,Ill give you $35.

Comment

Working...
                                X