Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LUPO!! (probably NSFW somewhere in here)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Amina516 View Post
    Cats drunk?
    My cats are
    Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

something wicked this way comes!

Oh hell, technically something wicked is technically already HERE! Bwahahahahha-<coughhack>

damn...shouldn't try to cue evil laughter while sipping liquids. recipe for fail. And stained t-shirt. >.>

Quoth Whiskey
      My cats are
      That's cuz you leave them on your desk, surrounded by booooooze. Dur.

Comment

This thread calls for more booze.

And more discussion about boobs.

I HAVE VODKA! And Tequila. And Brandy. And...um...yeah. I have a lot of booze. We'll leave it at that.

I have the boobs too, sort of. They're not epic in any way, but they are there.

Comment

Dcups and old fashioned glasses full of vodka checking in.

My cats seek out my booze. We fight to the finish every night. Which explains why I wake up on the floor most mornings.

edit: I have brandy too! Cheap E&J. No whiskey.

I have no whiskey. *sends up SOS flares*

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
            My cats are
            Im completely not surprised..

Comment

I have rum. More rum. Wine. Rum. Creme de menthe. kahlua. Bailey's. Rum. Hard cider in two flavors. And Rum.

There's no way to say this without it sounding wrong and raunchy, but no worries, Kiakat, I gots enough boobs for the both of us! (DDs. You can have one of mah Ds )

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
                This thread calls for more booze.

And more discussion about boobs.

I HAVE VODKA! And Tequila. And Brandy. And...um...yeah. I have a lot of booze. We'll leave it at that.

I have the boobs too, sort of. They're not epic in any way, but they are there.
                I have....*checks inventory*...

One bottle white wine
                One bottle of a blush type wine.
                Lime Rum.. (RIDICULOUSLY GOOD.. DAMMIT)
                Bottle of Coconut rum.
                Bottle of Mamajuana (dont ask...just be afraid!)
                Amaretto and Sour mix.

Woooooo! Sadly, im not drinking tonight. My tummy doesnt feel too good.

Oh, and I have boobs. I must say, They should have a Facebook page... LOL!

Comment

I think I second this idea of a facebook page for boobs. Especially those that are of Epic Boobage. Because those must be worshipped.

My method of worship? Wibbles. I just go face-first into the cleavage and come up smiling. Seriously. Ask anyone at Dragon*Con last year. I made more than a few people jealous with my faceplants.

Edit: Did we scare off the guys? I mean, there were guys in this thread, and now there aren't.

Comment

Either that or we gave Plaidman an epic nosebleed and he's now unconscious from blood loss...

Comment

Why am I the drunk of CS? I have half a liter of Vodka and 1/4th of a 750ml bottle of brandy.

Comment

just cuz you have less NOW doesn't mean you started with the least amount of booze, y'know. Just sayin'

Comment

I'm not a drunk.

I'm a PROFESSIONAL.

I'm required to have all this booze around. So is Jester.

OH! WHISKEY! THAT'S WHAT YOU COULD DO! Go be a bartender in one of those bars where it's expected that you'll abuse the customers!

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
                            I think I second this idea of a facebook page for boobs. Especially those that are of Epic Boobage. Because those must be worshipped.

My method of worship? Wibbles. I just go face-first into the cleavage and come up smiling. Seriously. Ask anyone at Dragon*Con last year. I made more than a few people jealous with my faceplants.

Edit: Did we scare off the guys? I mean, there were guys in this thread, and now there aren't.
                            LMAO.....never heard of a Wibble...but now, I must search for one. Maybe Ill start a "Wibble" like page on Facebook.. LOL.

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                            Either that or we gave Plaidman an epic nosebleed and he's now unconscious from blood loss...
                            LMAO!! Mental images are hilarious!

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
                              Why am I the drunk of CS? .
                              umm..your name is Whiskey.

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
                                Go be a bartender in one of those bars where it's expected that you'll abuse the customers!
                                What're you trying to say here.

MY NAME IS WHISKEY CAUSE WHISKEY IS DELICIOUS KAY? I WOULDNT BE THE FISH FETISHIST IF MY NAME WAS ALBACORE

>:[

Also, I dont think the nose is where all Plaidman's blood is right now, guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X