Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can they treat people this way? (NSFW)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can they treat people this way? (NSFW)

My husband's band was asked to play all the music for a wedding today. Okay, no problem, right? WRONG!

He finds out that only one musicians' spouse is allowed to go because they are friends of the family or something. I didn't want to go. I hate weddings and my husband is lucky I showed up to ours. If I had told him I wanted to go and we got there and I got told to leave he would have left with me.

He has one more gig with this band and he is moving on for many many many reasons.

Okay, next is that the open bar is not for the band, not one single drink even if they wanted to pay for it. I have been to a lot of gigs with Mr. Mis and this is the first I have ever heard of such.

The lead singer is PISSED because she finds out that she and two others Mr. Mis being one of those two were not invited to the wedding of one of the band members who was having it close by and the three thought they were all friends. Mr. Mis and I don't give a shit either way, but come on!

The spouse that was at the gig was bossy and rude to the band. Mr. Mis asked if they could use part of the stage and she yells "NO, YOU CAN"!" and Mr.Mis asks for the reason and she yells "BECAUSE YOU CAN'T!" so Mr. Mis walked off before he told her to go fuck herself. He told me it's the only time he has thought that about a woman. He is right, she is a arrogant ignorant bitch who I have never liked.

The band is trying their damnest to get Mr. Mis to stay, but Mr. Mis is sick of their shit and is not about to stay. He told me he would give up his passion of playing if it meant not having to deal with them anymore.

He and I both really like the lead singer and her husband because they aren't fake and petty, along with another couple, so Mr. Mis is going to try to keep in touch with them but no one else from the band. The ones I really like in his band were the ones not invited to the other band members' wedding.

When Mr. Mis and I got married we invited all his band members and their spouses and we had no restrictions on what they could or could not have. Who does that? And why do they think it's normal?

Mr. Mis' band played at our towns big event called MusikFest which we have ever year. Apparently, others in the band think that now that they have done Muikfest they are too good to do small gigs. I LOL at that, because Musikfest does not make one a rock star on the rise.

I don't usually say anything about the bands that Mr. Mis are in, but I'm glad he is leaving, since he isn't enjoying himself with this band anymore.
    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

I'll agree. Thats a fucked up situation.

Anyway, Mr. Mis can cut ties with those who channel the soul of Satan? Im guessing that that "lady" is lucky you werent there while she was yelling at your husband.

Comment

I don't tolerate anyone yelling at Mr. Mis. not even our children. So, yes, she is lucky I wasn't there because I would have ripped her to shreds!
      Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Working...
      X