X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess what!!?

Did you guess?? I'm pregnant!!!

DH and I are going to be having our very firstbub . Baby is due next year on the 15th of March. Very excited and very nervous at the same time.

We were not actually trying, it just happened. As mum said though, babies come when they come. And considering we though I would have lots of issues falling due to my endometriosis we are thrilled. Well, somewhat lol kinda didn't want to be pregnant on the holiday as the morning sickness has been baaad but I got to enjoy the sites if not the food.

So yes
    I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

Congratulations! Hopefully the morning sickness will subside soon, I've heard it's usually worst in the first trimester.

Comment

Awwww that was the date I first came along before needing to wait another month.

Comment

OMG congrats!!! yay baby!!
        if you want any hand crocheted baby stuff, pm me and let me know what ya need!
        eeeee!!!! BABY!!!!
        If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
        ^_^

Comment

Beware the Ides of March!!!!

That's my brother's birthday.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Congrats!
            Same as Green_Fairy, I crochet baby stuff! I also sew, too if that's encroaching on your territory too much there.
            Have fun! Just think, morning sickness is an excuse to get your guy to pamper you (at least that's what my mum says)
            Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
            http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Thank you. Green_fairy and Zombiequeen, THANK YOU that's really sweet of you both I just might take you up on that offer once I learn the sex
              I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

Comment

Congratulations. Also endometriosis has been known to be cleared up by carrying a baby full term. Not in all cases, but it happens.

Comment

Yay! March is a good time for a bub, you won't have the annoyance of being heavily pregnant through summer (I'm hoping).
                  Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Congrats on baby the first!! My sons Bday is in March also. Youll find being pregnant in the winter very convenient.

Comment

YAY BABY!!!! As long as you promise to post piccies
                      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Congrats!!!
                        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Congrats!!!
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Well I was going to say "Chicken Butt" but instead I'll say "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!"

I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Grats!! we have 2 of our own and 1 of them in March as well.
                              It's a tough row to hoe, and I'm just the Joe to hoe it.

Comment

Working...
                              X