Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
    I hate this new Timeline thing on Facebook. There is a 'recent activity' box on your profile that shows all the articles you read online. No one needs to know I read a story about Justin Bieber using Twitter to mock the woman who claimed he was her baby daddy. NO ONE.

You can make that private.

I just hate the side of the news feed where it shows what everyone is commenting on. I don't need to know what they say to some company or band.

I, too like the new timeline. But thats because I am the weird one out of all my friends. I like changing my cover photo. Its never the same thing in one week

Comment

• So, apparently, Hulk Hogan has a sex tape. And pictures from it were leaked to the internet. ...and I looked at them.

WHY DID I DO THAT.
      "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

• I have been SC-less all week and I was working. I am waiting for the day they come at me all at once.

Comment

• Quoth cashierbex View Post
          I have been SC-less all week and I was working. I am waiting for the day they come at me all at once.
          "They got us surrounded, boss!"

"So think 'Target rich enviroment!' "
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• We need a 2nd bookcase for my 2-year-old. His is stuffed full (3 shelves). Keep in mind these are thin picture books! He is truly one of us.
            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I just annoyed a Microsoft spammer (I'm from Microsoft, do you know your computer is sending out errors ) by asking for their partnership code, she got quite irritable with me when she found I refuse to ring the phone number she gave me. (Could quite easily be another part of their office) and started on me asking who I was to ask her these questions. Erm I thought I was going to be your customer.

It's about the 5th time we've had these now and every time they try it on and I'm usually on Skype with my boyfriend who happens to have a Microsoft partnership code and knows what information you should give if asked. He used to do a lot in the industry but had to retire because his epilepsy got so bad.
              As soon as I start thinking
              That I'm sensible and sane
              The Random Hedgehog comes along
              And fiddles with my Brain
              (from card I got)

Comment

• I finally trimmed my hair. Now it can grow on a more even level. One of my regulars came in and had the same idea for the hair colors. Apparently she and I wake up with the same mindset. She wants to have her hair look like skittles threw up on it. Well, prolly in a more even fashion than mine. I just put colors in at random. Gonna be cool to see. One of my guy co-workers who has a strange crush on girls who look butch (she is straight, unfortunately for me) is prolly gonna have some weird thoughts. I love my store sometimes.

Comment

• Okay seriously now I have proof that my mom lives on another planet.

Yes she's been calling me to scream and beg and whine to get me to do her taxes. The first time she asked I told her NO. Now when she calls I just let it go to VM.

Just got a text from her: "Is there something going on over there that we need to talk about?"

O_o Uhm really?

I had to explain that yes everything's fine. We haven't joined a cult and we're not doing drugs. I'm just really busy (who knew?!) juggling running the house, kids and my own business.
                  https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• $600 in car repairs; I thought my car was only supposed to break the day AFTER I finished paying it off.

Comment

• Bleh, my girly parts hurt.
                      As soon as I start thinking
                      That I'm sensible and sane
                      The Random Hedgehog comes along
                      And fiddles with my Brain
                      (from card I got)

Comment

• I'm finally figuring out how to dress like a girly nerd instead of just not knowing how to dress myself..... Wheeeeee!
                        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Master Ninja Theme Song.....
                          I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

• You know it is something...last month when I was in the ICU..apparently I had respiratory failure. Until 4/23/12 .. I had no clue. Wasn't until I went up for them to check for more varices and they were asking me questions that I learned about it. They asked "When did you have respiratory failure?" Just looked at them with a blank expression. Hey..I don't remember any of the first two days in the ICU, very little of the next 2 days, and while I remember most of the remaining days..don't remember all of that...so you tell ME.
                            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Mytical, I hate it when they don't tell you things and you find out later via a report. When I had pregnancy complications with my daughter, I had no idea what HELLP Syndrome was, let alone that I had it or how severely I had it. It was only when I got her death summary back that I read about it. It's been a long time and I was understandably still numb back then, but it was kind of a shock, you know??
                              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Husband's Co-Worker: "Oldboy is the grossest movie I've ever seen on the Netflix Stream."

Husband: "I hear there's worse, like Audition."

Co-worker: "I'm going to watch it!"

Husband: "OK, I'll watch it too. I haven't seen it, I just heard it was gross."

>calls me< "Sweetie, can we watch Audition tonight?"

Me: "Oh thank God, FINALLY!"

Comment

Working...
                                X