No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tis was lots of fun, except the sounding sucked. Not the bands fault.

Comment

• Verbally smacked my m-i-l! She became very meek, stopped giggling and started using the correct pronouns for one of her friends that has come out as trans. She even agreed that her friend was very brave and seemed much happier as a woman. Here's hoping that it lasts! (my m-i-l's change, since I know her mother disagrees with me and would encourage the previous bad behaviour.)
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
        Verbally smacked my m-i-l!
        *high fives!* Go Mishi!

Dear cleaning, I hate you, I wish things wouldn't get dusty and put themselves away so I didn't have to do it, or the dog would stop being such a freeloader and do some chores around here.

Now I need to get off the interwebs and drag myself back to cleaning my room so I can paint next week, oh and word of warning, never use textured paint, like the stuff that has sand in it, its horrible to deal with no matter how pretty it is, I dread having to paint over this stuff but I must because I've grown to hate the dark color...sigh.
        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• I hate how thick my hair is getting. Just a couple of more weeks till its long enough to cut it into a mowhawk, and then let that grow out. I'm impatient .

Comment

• I just posted my 1000st post. And it was about a Buffy reference too!
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• I bought my boyfriend a 3DS for his birthday (today) but I'm going to disable the 3D slider (sticky tape?) because it could trigger his seizures. I hardly use the 3D anyway it tends to distract or give me headache and I have 20/20 vision near as.
              He'll love it anyway and there is a game coming up (2 days after my birthday) that we both want coming out on the 3DS
              As soon as I start thinking
              That I'm sensible and sane
              The Random Hedgehog comes along
              And fiddles with my Brain
              (from card I got)

Comment

• Ahahahahaha!

We just found out that son has asperger's. Poor hubby. He has to deal with a wife and son with asperger's and an autistic daughter. Poor poor hubby.
                https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• My toddler has zero interest in potty training (he's almost 3) so I have let him know that the #1 requirement for joining the Super Hero Squad is that you have to be potty-trained. Sorry Stark, right now the most important thing about you is that you pee-pee in the potty like a big boy.
                  https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Just hung out with my friends who are very much into anime. I was oh so lost. Then watched Up. Then we looked at pics of men's lovely area and made fun of that. Some of them just made me wanna puke. It was a fun productive night.

Comment

• Overheard at dinner: "I just can't picture Alex Trebec in Daisy Dukes."
                      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

• So for the next several weeks I will have nothing but craziness. Starting tomorrow, I have a day of giving flights, the next day I have a faire dress rehearsal, a week of painting my room, then putting everything back, framing prints and decorating. Then four weekends of faire, weekend after is another weekend of giving flights, all the weeks between is editing and uploading photos. Then after that is prep for working at con. I will survive, I will be hopped up on caffeine and shaking but I will survive and it will be AWESOME.
                        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• The whole town smells of blooming lilacs. They're everywhere. It's lovely.
                          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I saw Sweeney Todd last night and can't stop singing the songs from it - plus Imedla Staunton was fabulous.
                            "So you think they named this ship the "Chimera" because there's a monster on board?" Tony DiNozzo

"They did not name it the puppy" Ziva David - NCIS, Chimera

Comment

• As far as I know, a firm opinionated statement =/= a philosophical question... don't start an argument on FB then try to hide behind the concept of philosophical thought. (Not directed at anyone here, just pretty damn frustrated)
                              Last edited by Mishi; 05-05-2012, 10:37 AM.
                              Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Time to lay down some (not so much) wisdom. Some deep thoughts by yours truly.

A lot of people might say you are not good enough to do something, or that you will fail, or any number of things..because of their own insecurities. They project their own weakness onto you. You can let them determine your future, and listen to them..or you can decide your own fate. The choice is yours.

Goodnight for tonight everybody. Peace be with you..and *hugs* for anybody who needs them.
                                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X