No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally a day off tomorrow. I am about to die of exhaustion.

Comment

• I named my parents new clothes dryer Artoo. It beeps and chirps, I'm quite fond of Artoo already, after having our day throwing around after our old dryer suddenly died, bloody thing was almost 30 years old, having Artoo that not only dries clothes but steams them is quite nice. Now we can clean things with the steamer instead of sending them out. It's wonderful, now if only it could repair starfighters.
      I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Tonight is the first night in the new place. If only roomie could have not been so super emotional all day. Gah. I'm so glad I work tomorrow.
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Heh. My landlord let us borrow a box fan till we can get a new filter. I took that bitch in my room and am now enjoying the benefits from it, while I let my roomies use my fan that doesn't do the trick in the heat. I am so mean .

Comment

• The next person who uses the word "logical" instead of "reasonable" or something similar had better be able to describe his/her argument in formal logic. That's all I'm saying...
            The customer is always right, but this is a public house, and you are a guest.

Comment

• - I had to go to the store today, I thought it would be an easy trip since it was before churches got out. I was wrong, it was packed! It seems no one in PA has ever heard of personal space. I was trying not to panic since I have a crowd phobia. I made it through with the help of Mr. Mis and the little guy. Seriously though, people in this state should learn about personal space before my inner bitch comes out.

-I would love to tell my doctor about having panic attacks but last time I mentioned anything relating to depression (caused by the job I had and went away when I quit) bit me on the ass later, so I will never bring anything like that up to a doctor again.

-Mr. Mis and I will be celebrating our 21st wedding anniversary on the 21st of this month at a romantic get away. Yes, we are still very much in love and are always together. He is still very much my hero.
              Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Mom at Park: "What tanning bed do you use?"

Me: "It's called Outside, it's really big and there's this bright yellow thing up high that makes you tan. But wear sunscreen or you might burn."

(OK, I didn't say that, just that we are outside 4-5 hours a day, but I wanted to say that!)
                https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• There are a lot of people here who are direct immigrants from places that have very little personal space. Their experience is "markets" where you scoot around each other. I take it into consideration, but there are times when I want you to move your ass. Please.
                  In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                  She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

• Ah. My room was like the Arctic last night. It was so nice. I had 11 hours of sleep, too. That was even nicer. And I gained a new table (well, it was mine, anyways, just was in the livingroom) so I have less clutter to deal with.

Comment

• -I have been seeing a chiropractor for my upper back pain for about a week now and have not noticed any changes in my pain levels. It makes me a sad panda. The doctor is trying his best. Plus, he is a bit on the weird side which is why I like him.

-One would think that having MadMike living under my couch that he could tidy up under there so I don't have to move the sofa out to vacuum under there.
                      Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Apparently I'm eloping with 3 chicks, 1 of which I just met tonight. I didn't realise that I was so greedy!
                        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• sometimes a 2am phone call is TOTALLY worth getting out of bed for.
                          I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
                            Apparently I'm eloping with 3 chicks, 1 of which I just met tonight. I didn't realise that I was so greedy!
                            Send some to me. I am lonely

Comment

• Playing by the creek...

Khan (2): "I'm Hydro Man!" (obscure Spider-man villain)

Plops down in the water.

Me: >facepalm<
                              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth cashierbex View Post
                                Send some to me. I am lonely
                                You can have them all, I'm actually straight.
                                Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Working...
                                X