No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, gotta get my ass to bed otherwise I will regret it in the AM. Damn people taking vacation.

Comment

• Yesterday I bought a Victorian style cape, hat, bag and a dress all with a black/red theme. Should go nicely with the mask I picked up a while ago.

Also picked up some squares of fabric to carry on with my sewing.
      As soon as I start thinking
      That I'm sensible and sane
      The Random Hedgehog comes along
      And fiddles with my Brain
      (from card I got)

Comment

• Did anyone else think Loki in The Avengers was about the worst villain ever?

Like, he just really sucked at it. I think the giant horns on his helmet must be so when he falls facedown into concrete they hit first so his nose doesn't get broken every time.
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Is it just me or does that old Corsair spaceship in "Battle Beyond The Stars" look like a flying uterus?
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• My husband's co-worker just read 50 Shades of Gray.

She said it was so horrible she immediately went out and bought the best translation of the Iliad she could find to wipe the horror from her poor brain (she chose Fitzgerald, my personal favorite).
            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I don't feel like watching all of Saw IV, so i am watching the traps instead on the special features.

I am a sick fuck sometimes .
              Last edited by cashierbex; 05-22-2012, 05:14 AM.

Comment

• My Poppa passed away on Sunday, and I swore to keep an eye on my mom over the next few days...I'm typing this out on my lappie because I promptly got so sick I have barely been able to leave the bedroom. fml.
                By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                  Did anyone else think Loki in The Avengers was about the worst villain ever?

Like, he just really sucked at it. I think the giant horns on his helmet must be so when he falls facedown into concrete they hit first so his nose doesn't get broken every time.
                  He is pathetic without his staff. Scene with Loki and Hulk is a good example.

And Seraph *hugs and cookies* to make it all better.

Comment

• Oh, Seraph, I'm sorry. And on to my first thought: I like the premise of Farm. I like the music (though it's too repetetive--new melody, please). But the acting is soooo bad and the dialogue stilted. And the zombies are comical. They're supposed to be scary. I just lost 2 hours of my life I'll never get back.

Sorry--didn't mean to juxtapose those 2 things in one post. Wanted to get my weird thought out.

At any rate, Seraph, please check in when you can. We're all here for you, sweetie. I'm leaving in a bit to go have a talk with God in our favorite neighborhood. I'll ask Him to watch over your mom and heal you.
                    Last edited by Food Lady; 05-23-2012, 12:58 AM.
                    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• I'm so sorry for your loss, Seraph... (((HUGS)))
                      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I'm sorry, Seraph!
                        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I am very sorry for your loss Seaph. *hugs*
                          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Thanks guys, he was a totally awesome g-grandpa, used to do all sorts of crazy things with me when I was little. Still have very vivid memories of the time he blew smoke out of his ears, which he apparently learned how to do in the Navy.

In other news, finally not AS sick anymore, can actually sit up now without falling over. YAY.

And little tiny purple dots have showed up today all around the upper part of my eyes, looks really cool. D: IM A MUTAAAANT /waits for superpowers
                            Last edited by Seraph; 05-23-2012, 03:31 PM.
                            By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

• I'm so sorry, Seraph. Take care of yourself and your family.

Quoth Seraph View Post
                              And little tiny purple dots have showed up today all around the upper part of my eyes, looks really cool. D: IM A MUTAAAANT /waits for superpowers
                              If your superpower isn't vaporizing idiots through an IM connection, you got shortchanged.
                              "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

• *hugs to all but especially Seraph* Actually got some decent news..my A1C Levels is down to 7.8% from "Too high to register on the handheld device." (which I think can go up to like 10 or something). Now .. to just get it below 6.5%.

Everything else is 'promising' according to my doctor.
                                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X