No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *dances a happy dance* I have a new phone! Well new to me, my b/f upgraded to the Nokia Lumia 900 so I got his old HTC HD7 and it's shiny.
    Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• Nothing like calling the plumber on a Friday evening of a holiday weekend...

The outside spigot is stuck, water is running out of the hose, and I cannot turn the damn thing any farther to shut it off. It's been sticky for a while but never this bad.

If they can't fix it tonight, they'll have to shut my downstairs water off. I filled up a bunch of empty cat litter jugs so we can at least keep flushing the downstairs toilet for a couple days.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Drag Queen Bingo was fun, my roomie won a bottle of cheap ass wine. Haha. You learn oh so much sexual positions.

Comment

• Yay booze and eurovision = funtimez
          Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• $20 to have a Big Strong Man turn off my outside water faucet. I need to start eating Wheaties, or doing hand strengeth exercises, or something.

On the plus side, I have a service agreement with the plumbing co., so it only costs me $20 for a call like this instead of $79.95!

Comment

• Just watched Burlesque. Was pretty good. Funny at times.

Comment

• New bicycle for me (well, sharing with my stepdaughter while she lives here). We went out for an early ride this morning which was nice, despite me not being a morning person. Now if my spouse could just learn not to say things like he is going to keep trying to motivate me to ride because he's "concerrned" about my weight gain... ("Not because of the way you look, just for health reasons and that you need to build up muscle..." Uh-huh...thanks.) Hopefully I won't have to do much the rest of today.
                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Husband offered to cook dinner (grill burgers) tonight to give me a break.

But 'him cooking dinner' translates to me standing in the kitchen with him finding and fetching every single ingredient and piece of cooking equipment he needs.
                  https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                    Husband offered to cook dinner (grill burgers) tonight to give me a break.

But 'him cooking dinner' translates to me standing in the kitchen with him finding and fetching every single ingredient and piece of cooking equipment he needs.
                    So here is what you do. Tell him 'ok'..grab some earphones and music..and go relax wearing them somewhere *grins*
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Well, to be honest he doesn't ever cook (he works about 6 am to 8 pm 6 or 7 days a week and actually has to go back to work after dinner) so I'm not surprised he doesn't know where anything is. I just wish he had asked me to gather them before the minute he needed them.

And I don't have an iPod or even a portable CD player, but it's a good suggestion.

Comment

• I should be asleep. It's 6.40am and I haven't slept yet. :/
                        As soon as I start thinking
                        That I'm sensible and sane
                        The Random Hedgehog comes along
                        And fiddles with my Brain
                        (from card I got)

Comment

• It is seriously messed up that my dad has to lie to my mother about where he is so that he can come and see me (and his grandkids, and Rugz).
                          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• My weekend went by too quickly. I was SC free. Time to go back to work.

Well, happy Memorial day to those who served/serve or had family and friends that served/serve.

Comment

• grumblegrumblegrumble

backtoworktomorrowsupervisorisannoyingnitpickingmi cromanager

grumblegrumblegrumble

Comment

• Damn, it was hotter than Tom Selleck in Speedos out there today.

Comment

Working...
                                X