No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chemical burn and road rash at the same time on the back of my neck. Last time I let my roommate try to take off hairdye. Also got bit by my rabbit and scratched to hell. I should be put in a padded room.

Comment

• Me too, I managed to get bright pink jam in my hair and a cooked noodle stuck in my nose.
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• I just drunk called my boyfriend. My roomie decided to loudly say hi. Lol. We are so loud when drunk (especially me). I'm betting my boyfriend is like 'omg, my girlfriend is crazy.' Though he knew that when he started talking to me.
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Really bad storms last night. Texted everyone to let them know we were okay. Lost power at about 8:30 last night and got it back at around 12:15. Kids really didn't mind, we read books all morning.

Apparently the wind blew down about 6 power poles a half mile from the house. Two of them hit other people's houses.

I texted mom this morning to let her know we were all okay and the power was out. She asked if our house had any damage. There was minor damage to our roof from the wind and our backyard gate and one wooden shutter was ripped off the house. She then replied that the damage at her and Gma's house was worse then my house because they were "two old ladies living alone with no one to help them" .

WTF? Is storm damage a pissing contest? To my family it is.
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Find myself so emotional *sighs* Heck was watching so you think you can dance, and finding myself bawling like a baby.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• *hugs Myt*

Some days random things make me cry for no reason.
              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• I hate closing then coming back in the morning. At least my manager entertained me while I was counting the drawer.

Comment

• -My big guy brought home from college some sort of cough, nausea, runny nose/stuffy nose and the feeling of someone having beat you in your sleep. He managed to spread the love to all of us.

-I just had a steroid injection in my neck on Tuesday, to try to get rid of the pain in my upper back, so my resistance was already low.

-Mr. Mis and I celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary on the 21st of this month.

-Mr. Mis and I rented a hotel room to celebrate our anniversary. that was suppose to have a Jacuzzi Suite, a dozen long stem roses, dessert and champagne. We get there to check in and are told the Jacuzzi Suites have been booked for three months. I was upset about that since no one told me that when I called to make the reservation. We get to our room and see daises, not the roses that I was promised for booking the room. The dessert was a couple of slices of cheap pie that had been sitting in the warm room for hours.

-The room was spotless, so that helped, but the whole thing did not go the way I had planned it. The manager took over $50 off our bill, so that helped make up for most of it. I was so looking forward to soaking in that Jacuzzi though.

-Mr. Mis and I still enjoyed our time together. Yes, we still love being together. He is the perfect husband.

-When we got home the next day, the little guy was following me around and telling me how he didn't sleep well when we were gone. Yes, he still is very much a "mommy's boy"

-I was told that Ethan (our house spirit) was making his presence known the night we were gone. I guess Ethan missed us too.
                  Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Ever had a dream that you don't remember all of, just bits, but left you with a calm peaceful feeling?

The only part I remember I was walking down a path in an area called Pike's Lake (don't ask me how I know that was the place, I just do..even though the area didn't look the same as I remember it..including the complete absence of any kind of Lake).

Two of my friends who I had have not seen in a very long time was with me. One had fallen back, to take some sort of short cut to where we were going. The other was talking about how in the area we was in, how important you were was determined by how many people owe you something. I then remembered that he 'owed me' for something (no clue what). I told him "No. You don't do things for friends so they owe you, you do it because they are your friend." I just ... let go of whatever 'debt' he owed me. It was .. calming..peaceful.

Of course the dream turned weird when we saw where some farm had been tore up by something (not sure what)..and noticed little .. hmm how do I put this..you know little shop of horrors? The venus fly trap looking thing? Dozens of them mowed flat, but still..'alive'. I woke up then...
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I watched the premiere of Breaking Pointe, and now I really miss dance. I was playing around and got up en pointe (modern pointe, not ballet pointe). And then I remembered how incredibly hard that is. And how exhilarating. If only classes weren't so expensive....
                      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• I've been stolen away to Carlisle for the weekend.
                        As soon as I start thinking
                        That I'm sensible and sane
                        The Random Hedgehog comes along
                        And fiddles with my Brain
                        (from card I got)

Comment

• I just had my son's mane of golden curls cut off.

Now he looks like a pixie boy. Or one of the Beatles. One of the cute ones.
                          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Wow, 176 pages..10 posts per if I am right..that is a lot of replies. Thread gone viral

Comment

• What a way to spend a our 21st anniversary (started dating, married 7 years later)

Working on a stupid project that is going to take me all night. We were suppose to go to a game tonight.

I am going to harm people
                              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Finally, after being back in <hometown> for over a month I went to the public library. I got a new card for myself (already being in the system) and a card for roomie. I think I overdid it though. We got about a dozen book between us (most of them mine). What can I say, I miss having a good book to read.

Eta: by the way Myt, on the mobile version via forum runner there are 15 posts per page and this post is the first on page 118.
                                Last edited by dragon_wings; 06-01-2012, 09:26 PM.
                                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Working...
                                X