No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So today I was supposed to go to work (yay!) for a few hours, eat sushi with the husband, maybe watch a movie, go to the bookstore, etc while my 2-year-old is spending the weekend with Grandma.

Instead, I spent the day camped out on the couch, watching British crime dramas, eating nothing and guzzling Gatorade. I seem to have the same stomach virus I had TWO DAMN WEEKS AGO.

Why does the universe hate me and never want me to have a nice day off? (the stomach virus I had before...was a weekend when Grandma came to watch Khan so we could go out. Yeah, didn't happen).

Meanwhile, the husband has spent abour 7 hours playing Saints Row III while I monopolize our only TV. "Hey, honey, come here! I'm going into a BDSM club now! I just beat a cop with a giant dildo! I'm killing mascots on the Professor Genki show!"
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I found my batman watch. I ish very happy about that. And finally have food in the house after weeks of struggling. Of course that means I only have 30 bucks to spend till the 18th. Oh well. I won't go hungry.

Comment

• Hey you guys! You gotta get some Thomas's Pretzel Bagels. Then you slice them in half (as for a sandwich), put some red sauce on them, a slice of sandwich-size pepperoni, half a slice of provolone cheese and some sliced mushrooms. Pop 'em in the toaster oven until the cheese melts and they're sizzling. Yuuummmmmmmmm.......
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Why does it only rain when we have already had 3 days of rain, need a day off, and the lawn needs to be mowed?

Comment

• My bras I ordered from VS came today.

Oh my god they fit and I look good in them. My old bra is like 6 years old and totally worn out.
            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• OMG. I stayed up till 6 am (not on purpose) and pretty much slept till 2 pm and the went back to sleep from 430 to 8 pm. The hell?

Comment

• I seem to acquiring a herd on my desk (as well as an early birthday present of a camera...)
                Attached Files
                As soon as I start thinking
                That I'm sensible and sane
                The Random Hedgehog comes along
                And fiddles with my Brain
                (from card I got)

Comment

• Books books books books books! *happy dance* Huzzah for Bookfest!
                  Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• I just finished a book I got at the library, and I wiki'ed it and I think I read the 4th book in a series of 6. Doh! Oh well, I'm gonna find the first 3 and read them before I continue with the next book. But damn I hate when that happens.
                    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• What book? Also, Might I recommend the Chronicles of Thomas Covenent (spelling for last word might be off). Yes it is a bit darker then your typical fantasy book, but imo better then LoTR series. Which for me is saying a LOT.
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Burning Bridges by Laura Anne Gilman.
                        I'll add that series to my list of books to check out.
                        Only drawback to moving back to <my hometown> is the library system isn't as good as the Baltimore city libraries. It's not horrible but not great. Like we have to go the the main branch downtown to get the DVDs. Which sucks cause we live on the west side of town and I avoid downtown like the plague.
                        But! We have a massively kick ass used bookstore in town (it had locations in several Tennessee cities).
                        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Ok end of the world is upon us. The Seattle Mariners threw a combined (6 pitchers) no hitter.

My brain cannot process that.
                          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• My battery died in my car last night. Had to get a jump from a regular. My roomies dad is gonna loan me the money to get a new battery for my car. If it was my dad, there would be so much hassle. I love my new family.

Comment

• My mum got taken into hospital and released later in the day after a small op to sort the problem. I knew this when my mum tweeted about being taken in, she text me a bit after and rang me on the way out.
                              As soon as I start thinking
                              That I'm sensible and sane
                              The Random Hedgehog comes along
                              And fiddles with my Brain
                              (from card I got)

Comment

• I am now really agitated, and it should not bug me so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X