Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Divra View Post
    Am I the only who wonders if, when I'm lying on my deathbed, someone will burst into my room and tell me that I've been on "Candid Camera" for my entire life?
    Nope

I also think they'll say "Here's your real family and they love you!"
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Nah not candid camera ..some warped twisted truman show or some such. Where the directors (etc) make your life as miserable as possible for people's amusement.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I hated that movie.

So tired. No day off till Wednesday and my last one was Tuesday.

Comment

• Not sure how I'd feel going through life with the unfortunately name of Richard Boner..(was watching a movie on hulu, and that was one of the names on the credits)
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Lady Legira View Post
            I had a lovely birthday today (13th) I ate nice food, had cake, got great presents and hugs.

I'm now relaxing with a bowl of Honey Mustard Chicken Pasta and a cup of tea. I'm a wild 35 year old.
            A belated happy birthday!

Comment

• Why do sandwiches taste so good when they have crunchy lettuce in them?

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                Not sure how I'd feel going through life with the unfortunately name of Richard Boner..(was watching a movie on hulu, and that was one of the names on the credits)
                I wonder how many people called him "Dick".

Comment

• Quoth cashierbex View Post
                  I wonder how many people called him "Dick".
                  All of them.
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• So the other day I rented 'In Time' and 'The Adventure of Tintin' from redbox (had a free rental code, so two movies for the price of one). Both were great. Tintin looks like my brother. It's funny seeing a stop animation version of my brother with a British accent. :P

Then when I got home from work tonight I cleaned my room and the living room a bit. It definitely helps that my dad finally was able to bring the dresser he and my mom said I could use (a friend of the family was using it, she had been staying at my parent's house until she left for boot camp). My room is so much more open without all the boxes sitting out in the middle of the floor.
                    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Got Khan an Angry Bird finger puppet that was on clearance at Walgreens. New plan: find all the Angry Birds finger puppets, buy a bunch of Naughty Pig puppets, get out the wooden blocks and play Angry Birds...for real.
                      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I think I'm going to be doing a Human Rarity at Dragon*Con
                        As soon as I start thinking
                        That I'm sensible and sane
                        The Random Hedgehog comes along
                        And fiddles with my Brain
                        (from card I got)

Comment

• Why do I feel that, when I'm lying on my deathbed, someone will blast into the room, hand me a bunch of flowers and a box of chocolates and tell me I've been on "Candid Camera" for my entire life?
                          The customer is always right, but this is a public house, and you are a guest.

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                            New plan: find all the Angry Birds finger puppets, buy a bunch of Naughty Pig puppets, get out the wooden blocks and play Angry Birds...for real.
                            Well... You could just buy a copy of the board game...

^-.-^
                            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• -I feel like a damn pin cushion! I have had so many injections (that hurt like hell) to try to get rid of the pain in my upper back. The last ones were injected right next to the bone and hurt like a MOFO! It seems to be helping though, the pain isn't nearly what it was, so keep your fingers crossed for me.

-Doctors really should tell you if they are going to strap you down for a procedure. I nearly lost it when they started doing that to me for the first injections they did, but they put me under before I completely lost it.

-When I feel better I try to do all the things I need to do and get a set back. I know better but I just want to get things done. Mr. Mis is not happy when I do things like this. *sigh*

-I often wonder if I could get disability for all the problems I have but I don't want to give up my dreams of majoring in Criminal Justice and minoring in Psychology but I do have to think of my age and how some companies wouldn't want to hire someone over the age of 35.

-Mr. Mis and I blow people's minds when they find out we have been married for 21 years. Most don't know anyone who has been married that long. What can I say? We still love each other very much and no one on earth could break us up.

=I met some of Mr. Mis's friends who are very affection. They hugged me the first time they met me and when we left. I knew I was safe but it did bother me that strangers were hugging me. That is my hang up not theirs so I didn't bring it up. They are very nice people and I enjoyed their company.

-We had one drunk jerk at the table who was annoying everyone. He said men call women pet names because they know it bothers them. I told them that Mr. Mis calling me a pet doesn't bother me in the least but he is the only one who can get away with it. He stopped talking to me after that, which was a good thing.

-Actually, most of my family calls me by pet names: The Big Guy calls me" Dino" because I jump on him when he comes home from being gone for a week at a time. I am a lot smaller than him so I can get away with it, now if he tried to jump up on me he would squash me like a bug. The little guy calls me "Dude" and I call him "Dude" just because we find it funny. The girl calls me "Mother" because she finds formal titles funny. Mr. Mis has pet names for me but I'm not telling you those. Only my family can get away with calling me pet names no one else.

-I told a person I was from South Dakota and they asked if it was a foreign country and if I was an American Citizen. I had to walk away from that stupidity.
                              Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• -I told a person I was from South Dakota and they asked if it was a foreign country and if I was an American Citizen. I had to walk away from that stupidity.
                                And people think I'm making it up when I tell them stuff like this happens.
                                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X