No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This week - Boyfriend arrives tomorrow and stays for a week.

Next week - Boyfriend goes home but YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY holiday and Dragon*Con goodness
    As soon as I start thinking
    That I'm sensible and sane
    The Random Hedgehog comes along
    And fiddles with my Brain
    (from card I got)

Comment

• Hmmm...never thought to write a GLBT prisoner-of-war romance until I saw that call for submissions, but this one is turning out rather well, I think.
      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• ok I might have done something stupid. I agreed to write/record a gaming podcast. yeah I have never done this before.

Now I am terrified. I think my first one is going to be a recap of PAX. What the hell am i getting myself into?
        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• I am on a podcast (Asian pop culture, not gaming in particular)! I am a freaking moron, so if I can do it (and keep being invited back) then you definitely can. YOU CAN DO IT!

Comment

• We will get links to the podcasts, yes???
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
              We will get links to the podcasts, yes???
              maybe. no laughing.
              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

Comment

• I'd never. I am just a curious person about the people we have on here. So anytime I can see/hear/etc them...it is good.
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                  I'd never. I am just a curious person about the people we have on here. So anytime I can see/hear/etc them...it is good.
                  I know. I am very nervous about this. Not going to be video at least not to start.

I need to start working on ideas.

Comment

• I have had more than enough of summer now, I'd like it to be winter now. please?

Comment

• Quoth Sakka View Post
                      I have had more than enough of summer now, I'd like it to be winter now. please?
                      FOR THE LOVE OF GORD YES!!!!!! I am tired of sweating

Comment

• I bitched at the short heatwave we had, and so did my strawberries. Now the heat has broken, but the sun's still out. The breeze is here to keep the bugs off. I think it's good, turn the heat up 10* and that's perfect.
                        In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                        She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

• ^me, too. But now that I have new hair sticks and my hair is almost waist-length, I can put it up nicely when it's hot out.
                          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• I wonder how much property taxes are on Oscar's trash can. And whether he has an escrow account or just pays up at the end of the year.

Comment

• I'm going to have a niece. A metalhead niece.

Comment

• Just watched the new Conan movie with Jason Momoa. Thank God my pen was just out of reach of my fingertips or I might have killed myself after the first 20 minutes. As it was I survived but am now suffering severe mental trauma.

Comment

Working...
                                X