No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packing my hand luggage for the flight tomorrow not that I'm sleeping tonight since I'll be setting off on the journey to the airport at 3.30am
    As soon as I start thinking
    That I'm sensible and sane
    The Random Hedgehog comes along
    And fiddles with my Brain
    (from card I got)

Comment

• I want to take today off. Guild Wars 2 is out (i love this game) and the pre expansion patch for WoW is out today.

And who knew a new video card would make such a difference. The old one was only 6 or 7 years old.
      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• My neighbor's stereo is on. Again. I want to go up and chew him out, but everytime I go for the door, the noise stops. It's becoming eerie.
        The customer is always right, but this is a public house, and you are a guest.

Comment

• Just about to leave for our annual pond crossing to Dragon*Con, see you on the other side.
          (from card I got)

Comment

• My kitty snores. All curled and fluffled up, she's in her own dreamland. Snoring.
            In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
            She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

• I just weighed myself for the first time since I started running a month ago. I've lost 5 pounds. At least. ^_^ I'm happy. It's not much but it's progress. I now weight less then 165! (goal weight is in the 135-150 range.)
              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• A guy in my writing group has a story where an entire town disappears, and a detective jokingly says that maybe they were abducted by aliens. The story is set in the 1930's. Yet 'alien abduction' was not referred to as such until the early 1950's, after the initial UFO flap of 1947.

NERD RAGE.
                https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• That's one thing I liked about Cowboys & Aliens; they never once called them "aliens."

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• I'm awake! Flight was fine, got my bags and the hotel gave us the room we wanted
                    (from card I got)

Comment

• Me to my brother's cat just now, after getting up close and making him look at me funny:

Yo, dawg. I heard you like faces. So I put a face in your face. So now you can face what you're facing.

>_>

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Andara: I thought I was the only one who still finds that joke funny.

My BFF just texted me that she hugged John Barrowman (she's at Dragoncon) with attached picture to prove it. Who here is jealous? (I'm actually not)

Comment

• How to hold up a panel at the Brit Track at Dragon*Con.

Walk into the Terry Pratchett panel dressed as the three witches (Granny, Nanny and Agnes). Get seats at the front because one of the panel loves Granny. Then spend five minutes having pictures taken of you.

(from card I got)

Comment

• OK, seriously. Bob the Builder and Wendy are just boss and employee? He just completely renovated her garden for her and she cleaned his fish tank. I am growing tired of this torrid romantic tension between them.

Comment

• Quoth Lady Legira View Post
                              How to hold up a panel at the Brit Track at Dragon*Con.

Walk into the Terry Pratchett panel dressed as the three witches (Granny, Nanny and Agnes). Get seats at the front because one of the panel loves Granny. Then spend five minutes having pictures taken of you.

All three at once? Awesome!
                              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
                                All three at once? Awesome!

My sister, best friend and I realised this year we could pull the three witches off. Surprised at how many people asked us for photos or were like hey cool Nanny, Granny and erm the other one...
                                (from card I got)

Comment

Working...
                                X