No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could you maybe try taking peppermint (I like it in candy form ) to help with that?

Glad to hear the medication is doing the trick without any of the less desirable types of contra-indications.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Someone asked for the pic of me, my sister and best friend as the witches and I've finally remembered to do it!

I'm Nanny, best friend is Esme and Bardie is Agnes (got wonderful hair).
      Attached Files
      As soon as I start thinking
      That I'm sensible and sane
      The Random Hedgehog comes along
      And fiddles with my Brain
      (from card I got)

Comment

• I love that vaguely disgruntled look Granny's wearing.

^-.-^
        Last edited by Andara Bledin; 09-15-2012, 01:43 AM.
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Quoth Lady Legira View Post
          Someone asked for the pic of me, my sister and best friend as the witches and I've finally remembered to do it!

I'm Nanny, best friend is Esme and Bardie is Agnes (got wonderful hair).
          You ladies are PERFECT!! You've got them down just right! Honestly, you should send this pic to Terry Pratchett!
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
            You ladies are PERFECT!! You've got them down just right! Honestly, you should send this pic to Terry Pratchett!
            Aww gosh
            (from card I got)

Comment

• Finally got round to making a ePub of my husbands book. Need to find half of it but it's looking promising. Need to do a hundred and one things to it but it'll get there.
              (from card I got)

Comment

• Claimed my first "Senior" discount... Buffet at Golden Corral with my parents (85 & 82, so they also qualified.)
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• OK, I know what size I wear in trousers. Easy yes? they either fit, are too tight or fall off!
                  So, just for the hell of it the other day I plugged my hip measurements into a size guide.. and found out that apparently I should be wearing a UK size 28!

So, how come yesterday I was quite happy & comfortable walking around in my brand new pair of UK size 20 jeans?!
                  (Admittedly they are stretch jeans, but even so they aint going to stretch THAT much!)

Oh yeah, and my boobs have shrunk from an E/F cup to a DD

I was feeling quite pleased with myself yesterday
                  Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Went into a Halloween store the other day. Soon the industry will run out of professions to make sexy (sexy police officer, sexy nurse, sexy chef etc) for women's costumes. Next year we'll see Sexy Sanitation Worker, Sexy Bull Semen Collector and Sexy Post Sewage Backup Restoration Worker.

Fuck it, this year I am going to be an Angry Bird. And NOT a sexy one!
                    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Sitting on the train this morning, minding my own business, train gets to my stop....say, what's that lying on that seat?

Oh, look, someone lost a condom.

Still in its wrapper.

Someone's going to miss out on their afternoon delight....

Comment

• Ok watching a tv show. Ambulance t-bones a cab. Ambulance flips over the top of the taxi..driver of ambulance is dead. Taxi is relatively intact...
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• My brother's girlfriend friended me on Facebook for some reason. I saw she kept posting about how muuuuuuch she loves her son, but said nothing about her daughter (my brother's her dad, son is a different dad). My mom says she is feeling left out because my niece is so happy to have her daddy back that they've gotten really close lately.

Huh, guess that is what happens when you keep my niece from seeing her father (and us) for THREE YEARS (until last year). So sorry you feel left out-not.

Bitch.
                          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I just had ice cream for dinner. Or would it be breakfast since I work nights now?
                            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                              I just had ice cream for dinner. Or would it be breakfast since I work nights now?
                              If you just got up and are breaking your fast, then it'd be breakfast.

^-.-^

Comment

• F**king allergies suck.

Comment

Working...
                                X