No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me thinks Mytical should stop being a passenger....

How can my room be colder then it is outside? I don't get it, that doesn't seem right.
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• I've stopped being a passenger for the most part . Which is why I have not been in an accident for years. :P
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I'm bored, I don't feel good and the dog walks away when I talk to her. Lesigh this is going to be a long day.
        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Work is so dead.... Bout to pop outside for a lunch walk... Nice brisk 32 degree weather
          "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
          "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

• Lol the forum I am a moderator at, after throwing me under the bus, now is in the "We have to work as a cohesive unit." phase. Which is what I tried to tell them a year ago.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I lose more Bloomfield cops on Facebook.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• My husband's latest World of Warcraft missions were to drive around the goblin village in his hot rod so everyone could see him rolling with his homies, and to run down looters in said hot rod.

This new WOW is very different from the old one...
                https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
                  I just had a great idea: a pregnancy restaurant.
                  Interest piqued...

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
                  It would serve whatever weird craving foods you want.
                  Aww...
                  "I call murder on that!"

Comment

• If Strawberry Shortcake gets a yeast infection, does she smell like....strawberry shortcake?

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Mytical--regarding your accidents: #1 would be a great scene for one of those guys comedies (like Harold & Kumar movies); #5 is my favorite because the mental picture is hilariously set in San Francisco, for some reason; and I have totally done #11.
                      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• While out shoveling snow I heard someone say "Come to the Dark side we have midget strippers." ................................I guess the lure of power, cookies and cool weapons isn't for everyone?

Comment

• That is a new one, I will have to remember it for when I do my recruiting. Um I mean..look a pimped out star destroyer! *flees while others are looking for the star destroyer*

Comment

• Oh Mytical. Btw I WILL walk through traffic to get to shiny things should you need another recruit, just sayin.

Comment

• But are there cuddles on the dark side? Because I might be looking towards there because apparently the Jedi don't believe in being married. (Hasn't seen episodes 1-3...) And hubby said that the dark side lets you get married and stuff so...

I totally just finished a blue-spotted stingray today! It's already up for sale though because I am a poor.
                              Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                              http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• I tell my little guy (who is as tall as me now) to come to the dark side because we have cookies. He tells me the dark side only has dark chocolate and dark chocolate is gross. He has a point.

He is going through this thing now where when he sees me he asks "Do you need a hug?" I told him I always need a hug and he gives me one. He is so sweet. Plus, he walks on my back for me to help relieve the pain.
                                Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Working...
                                X