No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to make a fruit salad, I think.
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• My gf is awesome. She bought me a sonic screwdriver. I just got it in the mail today. Woot.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Business name on new 2 1/2 story building:

Wasatch Powder House.

Is there enough market demand for a stand-alone ladies room? Let alone that large?

I can't see it as much of a destination, though the potential for repeat business is very good.
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• This shows how ghetto my mind is, I would immediately think of a place that sells cocaine, not a house full of powder rooms. >facepalm<

About 30 minutes ago (while I was putting Khan to bed) someone called from Knoxville, TN (according to Google). It sounded like an older lady and she left an odd, rambling message that was mostly incoherent, but I think there was something about a resolved legal dispute and she said it had taken her years to work up the nerve to call whoever she thought she was calling. I think I should call her back and let her know this person doesn't have this number anymore, I would feel terrible if she thought she was being rejected when this person doesn't return her call. But it seems kind of late to call a stranger so I'll do it in the morning.
          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
            This shows how ghetto my mind is, I would immediately think of a place that sells cocaine, not a house full of powder rooms. >facepalm<

About 30 minutes ago (while I was putting Khan to bed) someone called from Knoxville, TN (according to Google). It sounded like an older lady and she left an odd, rambling message that was mostly incoherent, but I think there was something about a resolved legal dispute and she said it had taken her years to work up the nerve to call whoever she thought she was calling. I think I should call her back and let her know this person doesn't have this number anymore, I would feel terrible if she thought she was being rejected when this person doesn't return her call. But it seems kind of late to call a stranger so I'll do it in the morning.
            That's weird. We had a call once from some woman in St. Louis who ranted about "stop calling my number!!" It was on our old landline, so I checked all the bills and no calls had been placed to St. Louis. I guess she dialled wrong. I hope they stopped calling her...
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• My husband once had a call from a man who called him 'Kurt' and threatened to stab his ass.

I always wondered if maybe we should have called the city police where the call originated, so if anyone came in with stab wounds on his ass and the name Kurt, they would know it was premeditated.

Also MoonCat, your avatar never fails to make me smile.

Comment

Also MoonCat, your avatar never fails to make me smile.
                Looks like a cheese-higher cat to me...

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                  Looks like a cheese-higher cat to me...
                  I like that one, too...Goofy big grins on cats are one of my favorite things....

Comment

• Did anyone else ever think those old Oreos commercials where the people take the cookie apart, lick the cream out of the middle, put the cookie back together and then eat it, were completely gross?

Comment

Did anyone else ever think those old Oreos commercials where the people take the cookie apart, lick the cream out of the middle, put the cookie back together and then eat it, were completely gross?
                      personally i don't think much of oreos. give me a tim tam any day.

Comment

Did anyone else ever think those old Oreos commercials where the people take the cookie apart, lick the cream out of the middle, put the cookie back together and then eat it, were completely gross?
                        Yeah, kinda. I hate commercials that show close-ups of people eating. That does not make me want to try the food.

Comment

• Colbie Caillat's new CD 'Christmas in the Sand' makes me think of a Holiday card from Jester, for some reason...
                          (Which can be streamed from Listening Booth on MSN Music until (probably) 0800 GMT Dec 4, 2012.)
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by dalesys; 12-02-2012, 04:28 AM. Reason: add stream source

Comment

This shows how ghetto my mind is, I would immediately think of a place that sells cocaine, not a house full of powder rooms. >facepalm<
                            I went straight to the stuff that goes boom. >_>

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                            Yeah. They are. Though... I must admit, I have done that...

However, nothing will ever be grosser than the Quiznos ads with the people pulling wrappers up out of public trash bins on the side of the street and licking the cheese off of them.

And all of the messy Carl's Jr ads were awful, too.

^-.-^
                            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• I want marshmallows.

I think I will console myself by making candy instead. (It's not as complicated as it might sound.)
                              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                              -----
                              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Why do people keep informing me that I'm not normal. I know, that's what I like about myself. I love my not normal-ness.
                                Is it insanity to reason with the voices in your head or to ignore them and hope they go away on their own? - Hod from Brat-halla

"You're the nicest evil person I know" one of my managers to me

Comment

Working...
                                X