No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel like I've taken several Unisom or something..that 'hazy' feeling when you take something that makes you sleepy? I haven't, and my normal medicines don't normally make me this hazy.

So if I say or do things weirder then normal..just remember this post.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• So frozen yogurt must be the new big thing since there are at least three fro-yo places within a mile or so of each other on my favorite street...
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• You know, no matter how many times you hear it, or how it is sugar coated..when you hear "You will never get better. You can get worse, but never better" is a bitter pill to swallow.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I'm sorry Myt, that's awful.

Took Khan to the City Museum in St. Louis with my cousin's kids yesterday. It's a giant warren of tunnels, slides and terrifyingly narrow hamster tubes made of wire, some of which are more than 100 feet from the ground. I dutifully followed Khan through every bend and turn. I have souvenirs on my knees, legs, and arms. The biggest and more impressive bruise however comes from banging into the bedpost in the dark.

Irony.
          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
            I'm sorry Myt, that's awful.

Took Khan to the City Museum in St. Louis with my cousin's kids yesterday. It's a giant warren of tunnels, slides and terrifyingly narrow hamster tubes made of wire, some of which are more than 100 feet from the ground. I dutifully followed Khan through every bend and turn. I have souvenirs on my knees, legs, and arms. The biggest and more impressive bruise however comes from banging into the bedpost in the dark.

Irony.
            *gives Myt a hug*

AnaKhouri - that place sounds AMAZING!
            "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

• Is it wrong that while in the hospital I wanted to wave one of the nurses over and whisper "Don't tell anybody but.." then look around "I see sick people"

You know instead of "I see dead people"..anything? No ..

Comment

• In Mister Rogers Neighborhood, does Speedy Delivery go to Japan?
                Random Doctor Who quote:
                "I'm sorry about your coccyx, too, Miss Grant."

I has a gallery: deviantART gallery.
                I also has a "funny" blog: Aqu Improves Her Craft

Comment

• Jobcentre guy what part of my mum was seriously ill last week so jobsearch was not my intimidate concern didn't you get! At least when I burst into tears he relented and got me to fill out a sick form so my benefit wouldn't be affected.

Didn't help that the night before my depression decided to bother me so much I didn't sleep well (btw Kanalah your quilt helped me )
                  Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• I am writing a sequel (and a prequel, but that's not so maddening) to my novella "Hour of the Lotus". My characters are pissing me off right now because they refuse to communicate with each other. I want to kick them both. At least if I write faster this will be resolved faster.

Comment

• There is nothing quite as tasty as a Cornish hen smoked on the grill ....

Comment

• SUN IS EVIL
                        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                          I am writing a sequel (and a prequel, but that's not so maddening) to my novella "Hour of the Lotus". My characters are pissing me off right now because they refuse to communicate with each other. I want to kick them both. At least if I write faster this will be resolved faster.
                          Maybe you should send them back for more training in the Well of Lost Plots.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Well_of_Lost_Plots

Comment

• LOL! No, part of the plot is that they don't communicate well. It's just frustrating to someone on the outside of their relationship, I guess.

Comment

• I did a Maize Maze in a full ball gown today
                              As soon as I start thinking
                              That I'm sensible and sane
                              The Random Hedgehog comes along
                              And fiddles with my Brain
                              (from card I got)

Comment

• My pedometer says I've walked 10,857 steps today. Go me!

Comment

Working...
                                X