Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Misanthropical View Post
    Should I use bear traps or the flamethrower if I find the guy?
    Yes.

Rapscallion

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
      Am I the only one who hates it when somebody chirps "There she is!" when I walk in...?

Not because they were looking for me, or waiting for me in particular to arrive. But just because...well, god knows why they do it. I only know it irritates the hell out of me.
      I forgot about that until you mentioned it! And I hate it too!

How about when you're running somewhere, and some idiot says, "Run! Run!" WTF is up with that?

Quoth Misanthropical View Post
      For awhile I noticed butts of cigarettes by our front windows outside. A brand Mr. Mis and I do not smoke. We both thought it was strange.

Now, it has snowed and I keep noticing shoe prints that have gone up to our kitchen window in the back like they were trying to look in more than once.

At first, I thought it might be some pervert thinking how hot it was to see me in my Eeyore pajamas or my daughter in her pajamas, but now we have found out there is an outbreak of burglaries in our area and now worry about that.
      Eek! Those butts might come in handy as DNA evidence though.
      Steven Slater ROCKS! So does James Jones!

The world is an asshole contest...and EVERYONE'S A WINNER!

Comment

• Another one that I don't get. I was waiting for a bus recently and it was freakin' cold. So I had my earmuffs on. They're nice, real sheepskin/fleece, very warm. Personally I don't think they look dorky, but at this stage of my life I don't care, either.

Somebody going by in a car yelled out what sound like "Hey earmuffs! What are you afraid of?"

Me:

I mean, is that a quote from movie that I'm not familiar with? Or was this just a random idiot with a big mouth?
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quitting smoking is not nearly as much fun as I was led to believe.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I have a hat.
            Attached Files
            I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• That's a cunning hat.

Rapscallion

Comment

• Quoth Squeaksmyalias View Post
                I have a hat.
                I love the hat! I so want one!

-I went to a local glasses store for new glasses, since I needed a stronger bifocal and to mention to my opthamologist that I have trouble driving at night. Anyway, I went to a places that prides itself on how fast they can make new glasses. They had to send my glasses out for the anti-glare that used to be done right there in their lab. I was a bit upset about having to wait over a week, but not much I can do about that so I just let it go. They call today to tell me they had come in but had to be sent back because one of the lenses was messed up. Now, I am upset. It shouldn't take this long! GRRR!

-Mr. Mis and I went in for a new bed, since our old one was over 15 years old and makes the pain I have worse. Plus, when we bought the old bed, we had small children and wanted enough room for them to sleep with us if they had nightmares so we got a king. I had thought our bedroom was small, but now that I have a queen sized bed in there I can see the room isn't small at all! It was just the old bed took up a lot of space.

I did not realize just how many books I have (I like to read in bed) or how much dust was under the old bed till I was cleaning up to make sure the new bed could be brought in and set right up. I swear one of those dust bunnies growled at me!

-I do love when I get to see karma in action! I found out from a credible witness that some neighbors I had a problem with are in a shitload of trouble with the law! *sniff* *sniff* smells like a felony conviction is coming soon!

-Anyway, I am off to try out my new bed, thank you all for letting me ramble. We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.
                Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• So, I saw part of the 2nd Twilight movie when I was visiting my mom. Why do all the actors (with the exception of the werewolf kid) look like they are trying not to throw up all the time? Was a virus going around the set? It doesn't matter what sort of scene they are acting in; they always, always look like they are about to puke.

Also, what the hell is in Cool Whip? I read the ingredients list 3 times and I still don't know what it is made of.
                  https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Relative wants to try Sensa for weight loss. Stuff is made of maltodextrin and a couple other things that, let's face it, aren't going to do a thing for weight loss. I want to tell her this but I don't want to get into an argument.
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I can not believe I once looked like this.

Now I look more like this (with Adam Savage from Mythbusters at Dragon con)

Last edited by Mytical; 01-26-2011, 11:02 PM.
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Hey, you and one of my friends used to look like twins... and now you're both in the security industry! Congrats, you have an Aussie doppelganger.
                        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Updated with a current picture. Much ...larger, and yes I slouch a lot. Self-esteem issues.
                          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Don't worry about it Mytical, he's heavier and slouches too, for the exact same reason. Not twins anymore though, he still has a buzzcut because of the weather over here.
                            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Rofl, currently I have a buzzcut too. Every 8 months I get one, because my hair starts feeling like I am wearing a mop on my head or something.

Comment

• OMG you met Adam Savage?! Jealous so so jealous....
                                I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Working...
                                X