Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth dalesys View Post
    One of my brothers got personalized plates, "PB CUPS"
    Does the vehicle in question have a trailer hitch made by Reese?
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Quoth wolfie View Post
      Does the vehicle in question have a trailer hitch made by Reese?
      Yes. If you see PB CUPS - Virginia it's #4 kernel Brother, Oklahoma is #2 Brother's cornball son.
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• My son saw a trailer for "The Little Mermaid" and wants to watch it this weekend. Great- "This movie is about a girl who gives up her life's passion for a dude she's known ten minutes. Don't ever do this, by this way. It's bad."
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• It can stop being excessively windy outside any time now...So sick of listening to the windows rattle...
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I don't always hike up to the grocery store in 8 inches of snow, but when I do, I pretend I'm in a Jack London story the whole way there.

Comment

• So I'm making another dress for a Build a Bear MLP (Twilight Sparkle this time btw, I've make Pinkie Pie a couple before.)

I'm branching out! This one will have sleeves and everything. *mutters rude things about the wings getting in the way*
              As soon as I start thinking
              That I'm sensible and sane
              The Random Hedgehog comes along
              And fiddles with my Brain
              (from card I got)

Comment

• Khan: "How do you turn a werewolf back into a person?"

Me: "They're only werewolves during the full moon. But once you're a werewolf, you're a werewolf forever. You can't go back to being human. And you can only kill a werewolf with something silver, like a silver bullet or a silver blade."

Khan: "In Alvin and the Chipmunks they turned the werewolf back by hitting him with a silver cane."

Me: "Yeah, but Alvin and the Chipmunks isn't real."

Comment

• A Message in Games:The Customer Complaint Letter Game:
                  Quoth catcul View Post
                  Dear Stoner's Pot palace,

I'm telling you that your marijuana is too strong. I tried to write you a letter explaining how I had trouble finding your store. I must have been high when I sent that letter. Apparently, it went to the BigSleep Animal Clinic. I think I'll write an apology to them soon. I'm still laughing about that joke the woman with the dog told me. Pot smokers tend to leave things unfinished? I still find that funny.

Apparently, they didn't know the answer to my question. Do you know a place I can get a burger at 4 am?

Sincerely,
                  Dear Forgot Your Own Name,

We now know who is permanently on the NAUGHTY list, as you stole the bag of Santa's Special Custom Pipeweed, compounded carefully from secret herbs and spices.

It is a very difficult task balancing NORAD flight safety regulations against maintenance of enough munchiness so He can scarf down all those cookies and milk, without attacking the pets and presents.

Don't ask about Mrs. Cake.

North Pole Better Living Through Gardening Lab.
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• My 4-year-old desperately wants to play Magic, which he obviously can't do until he's a proficient reader. So I get out one of my decks and he gets out his Busytown Crazy Eights cards, and we 'play' (basically I just lay down cards and he tells me what happens). So we get turns that go, "You attack my Zhur-taa Ancient with your Lowly Worm mind control card. Lowly destroys my legendary 4/7 creature with his awesome powers."

Comment

• Who's da mastah? Sho'nuff.
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Speaking of Busytown...them growing up would be the best crime show idea. Lowly ending up a serial killer...
                        My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• Yeah, Al and I dreamt it up. Lowly's life sucks, he kills, in the process, Pig will and won't (prosecutor and defense attorney) get in an argument ('I'm going to shoot him!" 'No me!") and shoot each other.

Huckle's still going, 'It used to be so easy...'

Sorta a CSI thing where Huckle is a detective.
                          My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

• No one would suspect the guy with no hands!

Comment

• He's everyone's best friend...always say hi...
                              My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

• I must not throttle my dad, I must not throttle my dad, I must not throttle my dad, I must not throttle my dad, I must not throttle my dad, I must not throttle my dad...

I hate being IT support for him, if anything isn't quite right he whines worse than a five year old.
                                Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

Working...
                                X