Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone needs to invent a mosquito repellent app for my iPhone

ETA: taking pictures with your flash of fireworks is stupid, it also makes the person standing next to you want to throw you in the lake.
    Last edited by NecessaryCatharsis; 06-29-2014, 02:53 AM.
    Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

• Somewhere there must be a sweet pretty caring girlie for me.Wouldn't it be lovely to find her in our very own little forum? Maybe? Wouldn't it be lovely to find a message for her in the morning?
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• How did I get rainwater INSIDE my jacket pockets?
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Every coffee place needs swings. Not just the one I went to today.
          "So you think they named this ship the "Chimera" because there's a monster on board?" Tony DiNozzo

"They did not name it the puppy" Ziva David - NCIS, Chimera

Comment

• Trying to put together a Star Wars birthday party. What sounds omre fun, Pin the Tail on the Taun Taun or Pin Luke's Hand Back On?
            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
              Trying to put together a Star Wars birthday party. What sounds omre fun, Pin the Tail on the Taun Taun or Pin Luke's Hand Back On?
              i'd say Pin luke hand's hand back on. how about a death star pinata?

Comment

• Why aren't we developing tech to make real furries?
                ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• We should. I really want a tail that I can whack people with.

If the state wants me to recertify for benefits by July 1, why did I not actually receive said letter until yesterday?
                  "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                  "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
                    We should. I really want a tail that I can whack people with.

If the state wants me to recertify for benefits by July 1, why did I not actually receive said letter until yesterday?
                    Heh "OOps sorry didn't mean to whack you in the balls twice creepy stalker dude."

Is Scorpion from Mortal Kombat just a skull or is his whole body under that outfit a skeleton?

Comment

• You know you and your SO are meant to be when you discover you both have the same weird Star Wars pet theory: that Anakin's erratic behavior drove Padme into Obi-Wan's arms and when Anakin found out his kids were really Obi-Wan's he turned evil.

Comment

• Mmmm, lavender cupcakes....

Now I need to know how to make those at home
                        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Last night I dreamed I was walking up some steps into an establishment (not sure what kind) when someone behind me put their hands on my waist and leaned down as if to whisper in my ear. So I did the natural thing and jammed my elbow into their ribs. I turned around to see Charlie Hunnam sprawled at the foot of the steps with a bloody nose.

For some reason he said he was intent on seducing me, which is what he'd been trying to do. I don't remember anything after that. I actually hope he didn't succeed in seducing me because if he did and I don't remember it, that would be a damn shame.

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                            Last night I dreamed I was walking up some steps into an establishment (not sure what kind) when someone behind me put their hands on my waist and leaned down as if to whisper in my ear. So I did the natural thing and jammed my elbow into their ribs. I turned around to see Charlie Hunnam sprawled at the foot of the steps with a bloody nose.

For some reason he said he was intent on seducing me, which is what he'd been trying to do. I don't remember anything after that. I actually hope he didn't succeed in seducing me because if he did and I don't remember it, that would be a damn shame.
                            I don't know if this is worse, or that I am just THAT socially anxious but I dreamed one time that I stood outside the fence to a furry pool party, people saw me, and nobody came out and invited me in. The pool area was full and nobody asked me to come join the party

Comment

• I do not know if I should be happy, or embarrassed or what...

I actually knew the answer to a trivia question about Harry Potter...
                              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• When my husband says things like, "Have you seen the Youtube video of the Finnish hicks playing a Bluegrass version of "Thunderstruck""? I am always set to wondering if this sort of thing existed before the Internet and we just weren't able to see it, or if the Internet somehow spawned these Finnish hicks who love AC/DC.

Comment

Working...
                                X