Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice pics!
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Got Adam's autograph, but I wouldn't say really met. Long line, just for autographs and pictures. One thing I found interesting is he took a picture of all his fans before he sat down and did autographs (he wasn't in the picture, he took the picture).
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Shiny things Syndrome moment...

We are the music-makers,
        And we are the dreamers of dreams,
        Wandering by lone sea-breakers,
        And sitting by desolate streams.
        World-losers and world-forsakers,
        Upon whom the pale moon gleams;
        Yet we are the movers and shakers,
        Of the world forever, it seems.

With wonderful deathless ditties
        We build up the world's great cities,
        And out of a fabulous story
        We fashion an empire's glory:
        One man with a dream, at pleasure,
        Shall go forth and conquer a crown;
        And three with a new song's measure
        Can trample an empire down.

We, in the ages lying
        In the buried past of the earth,
        Built Nineveh with our sighing,
        And Babel itself with our mirth;
        And o'erthrew them with prophesying
        To the old of the new world's worth;
        For each age is a dream that is dying,
        Or one that is coming to birth.

-- Arthur O'Shaughnessy

Just love this!
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Dear plow drivers, stop at my house next time, I have something for you and it's not coffee and cookies.
          (attached is a picture of the end of the driveway after an hour of shoveling...and the plow passing).
          Attached Files
          I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
            Shiny things Syndrome moment...

We are the music-makers,
            And we are the dreamers of dreams,
            Wandering by lone sea-breakers,
            And sitting by desolate streams.
            World-losers and world-forsakers,
            Upon whom the pale moon gleams;
            Yet we are the movers and shakers,
            Of the world forever, it seems.

With wonderful deathless ditties
            We build up the world's great cities,
            And out of a fabulous story
            We fashion an empire's glory:
            One man with a dream, at pleasure,
            Shall go forth and conquer a crown;
            And three with a new song's measure
            Can trample an empire down.

We, in the ages lying
            In the buried past of the earth,
            Built Nineveh with our sighing,
            And Babel itself with our mirth;
            And o'erthrew them with prophesying
            To the old of the new world's worth;
            For each age is a dream that is dying,
            Or one that is coming to birth.

-- Arthur O'Shaughnessy

Just love this!
            OMG that's beautiful. Especially the last two lines. Thank you for sharing that.

Comment

• I won't go into the gruesome details..but it is sad that my family would fit right in if we went on the Jerry Springer show. *sighs*

Comment

• So they would get along quite well with my Dad's side of the family.
                I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Well, I haven't quit smoking yet, but I have cut waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Well I spoke to the mail man. He said even if I write return to sender on the snow he can't return it, but he does appreciate my creativity.

Comment

• That's awesome! I love your sense of humour Squeaks.

Went to a bridal expo where everyone thought that my best friend and I were a couple... I think it's pretty cool that everyone was so accepting and didn't think twice about asking us when we're getting married.
                      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• *hides under blankets* Call me when Mom gets off the phone with tech support...and don't tell her I'm here I don't want her to pass me the phone.

Comment

• So help me, if the f--kin' idiots next door don't stop slamming their damn car doors I'm going to go over there and stuff them into their garbage tote.

They have been slamming the doors over and over for the last ten minutes....

Comment

• I will help you MoonCat! I'm bored.

Comment

• I'm bored. If you are anything like me Squeaks..those two words sends pangs of terror to all of those around you.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                                I'm bored. If you are anything like me Squeaks..those two words sends pangs of terror to all of those around you.
                                I've been told that me being under stimulated is a VERY VERY bad thing. I should be kept distracted at the very least at all times.

Comment

Working...
                                X