• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But I wanna meet anthro me and visit his earth
    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Quoth Kittish View Post
      Or maybe anyone else is too far away and their signal hasn't reached us yet. The universe is a BIG place. Other intelligent species aren't necessarily in the same galaxy even that we are. If they're even in the same galaxy, but, say, a quarter of the circumference away from us they'd be too far away for any possible signals we've created to have reached them. So they may not know that we're here to even think to try to contact us.
      Or, to quote the late, great Douglas Adams:

"Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space."
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Why did I have to start dating a guy in Australia? I miss someone to cuddle with >.> and a couple other reasons but kids might read these forums so I'll leave it at that

Comment

• Quoth darkroxas45 View Post
          Why did I have to start dating a guy in Australia? I miss someone to cuddle with >.> and a couple other reasons but kids might read these forums so I'll leave it at that
          Cause you like koalas? The kind that eat bushes and leaves, you know.
          You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

• So long as you avoid the wombats - you know, the kind that eats roots and leaves.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Or i'm just so ugly nobody local wants to date me

Comment

• Quoth darkroxas45 View Post
                Or i'm just so ugly nobody local wants to date me
                Bah, if that were true, no one at all would want to date you. Much more likely that no one local to you is worthy, so you had to look further afield to find someone worth your time.
                You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Bah, if that were true, no one at all would want to date you. Much more likely that no one local to you is worthy, so you had to look further afield to find someone worth your time.
                  this is my 4th long distance relationship first ever with a guy

Comment

• Which only supports my point.

As for gender of your significant others, aside from emotional confusion trying to figure out which gender you're more attracted to emotionally and sexually, I can't see that it matters.

Comment

• Heh actually it took someone i met on irc to make me even think about my sexual orientation i know i shouldn't give out too much info on that type of stuff due to one person on Second Life

Comment

• Makes me sad that we, as a species, have decided that sexual orientation is anyone's business besides the people directly involved with each other. Orientations other than hetero are pretty common through all the mammalian species, it's not like humans are special or anything because some of us are wired a bit differently.

Comment

• At least people are learning to be more accepting or just getting better at acting

Comment

• Take bonobos for example. Every day is a possible orgy!

From our point of view, anyway.
                            My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• lol look to your left, now to your right, both people have engaged in an orgy with each other and didn't know it.

Comment

I actually have a friend in Texas who won't ever let me say I'm ugly. Everytime I try he will text me back and deny my claim lol

Comment

Working...
                                X