Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
    This year's Superbowl had New England and Seattle.If my knowledge of America is right,then are those two the most geographically distant clubs to appear in a Superbowl?
    I don't follow professional sports (so don't ask me how many touchdowns the Leafs got in the World Series), but is there an NFL team in either Alaska or Hawaii? Also, both New England and Seattle are at the north end of the U.S. - it's possible that a diagonal matchup would have more distance.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Sometimes you just have to bring out grandma's pretty teapot, make some tea, and sit back with a hot cuppa and a sweet munchie.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
        I saw a documentary where they claimed the government faked a bunch of UFO stuff to protect military experiments (and of course, the REAL UFO stuff). Now I want to write a story about the poor employee whose job it is to ride around in an unmarked helicopter and mutilate cattle for the government.
        What is it called? The documentary, I mean... there was one that came out a couple of months ago and I can't find the name of it, about a team of undercover military people sent to infiltrate and discredit UFO investigation organizations.
        "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Mirage Men- it's on Netflix.
          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• A song by Dale Watson, "Honky Tonkers", made me think of The Long Man...
            [/Discworld]
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• This video is a good video. Can you sexy-shake it with a circular saw?

MOST LIKELY NSFW
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Only the idiot who lives next door would choose a day when the temperature is 1--yes, that's ONE freakin' degree Fahrenheit--to go outside and spray paint his house number on his garbage tote.

Comment

• Wow, one box of red velvet cake mix sure makes a bunch of cupcakes...

Comment

• How come none of us have been offered velvet cake cupcakes when there's SO MANY of them
                    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Oh, NOW the Yaktrax I ordered last month get here...ironically they were likely stuck at a PO for three weeks due to the snow.
                      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• The Bone Doll's Twin by Lynn Flewelling is possibly not the best book to read when you have a baby boy in the house.

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                          How come none of us have been offered velvet cake cupcakes when there's SO MANY of them
                          Good point. CUPCAKES FOR EVERYBODY!!!

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                            The Bone Doll's Twin by Lynn Flewelling is possibly not the best book to read when you have a baby boy in the house.
                            True. Good book though isn't it?

Comment

• Wait, scratch that. Cupcakes for no one. I suppose that can be just as much of a celebration if you don't like cupcakes.
                              My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• True. Good book though isn't it?
                                It's fantastic! It's just hard to read about a murdered baby boy when you have one sleeping in your lap.

Comment

Working...
                                X