No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I told my husband there should be a wrestling tag team called Burke and Hare and their thing would be that they're grave robbers.

He said that had actually never been done before, which surprised him because they've done everything. They even had a tag team that was New Zealand sheep farmers.

Hire me, WWE.
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
      Thank you, Mr. Gas Company Man, for confirming that I do not have a gas leak in my house but do, in fact, have a defective gas/CO detector.

That's the second one (same brand) that's crapped out and managed to scare the bejezeeus out of us in the process.
      look at it this way... at least it fails in such a way that you get it replaced. Had it failed silently, you could have had a leak and not known it. ( but yeah, probably a good idea to get a different brand)

Comment

• Quoth sstabeler View Post
        look at it this way... at least it fails in such a way that you get it replaced. Had it failed silently, you could have had a leak and not known it. ( but yeah, probably a good idea to get a different brand)
        Truth.

Cost me about $30. Mr. Gas Man uses a doo-dad that costs $8,000.

Obviously I can't do the same, but I will look for something with a higher quality rating and also make sure to replace it in a couple of years, because that seems to be about how long they last.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
          I told my husband there should be a wrestling tag team called Burke and Hare and their thing would be that they're grave robbers.

He said that had actually never been done before, which surprised him because they've done everything. They even had a tag team that was New Zealand sheep farmers.

Hire me, WWE.
          A graverobber tag team would make more sense if the Undertaker were still a more active wrestler.

And yeah, the Sheepherders were better known as the Bushwackers in WWE.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Well, it's official, every single wedding I have attended in my life has ended in divorce.

I now don't feel so bad for skipping my brothers wedding, and for a couple close friends I couldn't attend.

Comment

• Ohmygod when is this stupid vampire trend going to be OVER already???

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
                Ohmygod when is this stupid vampire trend going to be OVER already???
                I thought it had died down when the twilight movies finished. or is there some new vampire movie about to be released

Comment

• Wasnt there supposed to be a twilight book about Edward's perspective of the first book?
                  My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• Quoth dawnfire View Post
                    I thought it had died down when the twilight movies finished. or is there some new vampire movie about to be released
                    Books. Seems like half the recommendations I get on Amazon are for books with vampires. I hate vampires. Vampires are boring. Trendy, but dull.

Comment

• There is only one way I will be okay with the new X-Files episodes, and that's if Chris Carter says the last two seasons and that terrible movie never happened, and they wipe out Mulder leaving and Scully getting knocked up and Agent Doggett ever existing. Really, is that too much to ask?!

Comment

• Hey. My cheekbones are back.

Comment

• I just saw a photo of Gwendoline Chrisite's character in the new Star Wars. She is something called a chrome trooper.

DAMN GIRL YOU SHINY

Comment

• Why am I being told to beat IT in a song and what is IT?
                            ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Quoth darkroxas45 View Post
                              Why am I being told to beat IT in a song and what is IT?
                              Eggs?

Comment

• The Greeks had a word for IT
                                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
                                X