Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danger Mouse is coming to Netflix!

This is why people want to have children. So we can make them watch old cartoons with us.
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
      Danger Mouse is coming to Netflix!

This is why people want to have children. So we can make them watch old cartoons with us.
      Good show, D.M.!
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Bill Nye is also on Netflix.
        My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• How freaky is it that FenigDurak is an anagram of Fair Nude,KG!
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Baklava Cheesecake.

I regret nothing.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Balaclava Cheesecake.

Then no-one can recognize it when it holds up the meringues...
              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Is anyone else getting lazy as they get older? I just made 6 dozen pancakes, put them 2 apiece in freezer bags and froze so I can stick them in the oven for a few minutes in the morning to make my son pancakes before school because I'm getting too lazy to mix them up from scratch in the morning. I can actually feel my ancestors scowling at me from their graves.
                Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

• Even easier to pop the frozen pancakes into the toaster (pop up style toaster). Takes maybe 30 seconds for them to be nice and hot. I do that with waffles, too.
                  You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

• It is 2:30 p.m. here, and I have been awake for more than 10 hours now.

Kids. Godammit.

Comment

• We started watching this show called Wayward Pines. It's pretty weird. M. Night Shyamalan produces it (doesn't direct, thank goodness). The husband was looking up the books (it's based on a book series) and he read that the last book wasn't written when they started pitching the show, so when they pitched it to Shyamalan he said he would only do it if there wasn't a stupid twist at the end.

And that, my friends, is irony.

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                        We started watching this show called Wayward Pines. It's pretty weird. M. Night Shyamalan produces it (doesn't direct, thank goodness). The husband was looking up the books (it's based on a book series) and he read that the last book wasn't written when they started pitching the show, so when they pitched it to Shyamalan he said he would only do it if there wasn't a stupid twist at the end.

And that, my friends, is irony.
                        What a tweest!
                        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Why do dogs throw up in places that are the hardest to get to/clean?
                          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• When Jurassic park was on TV he tried imitating all the different noises the dinosaurs made.... Why is my puppy obsessed with dinosaurs?

Comment

• The Ginyu Force should have had their own show. Maybe they'd have saved Gohan from making a fucking fool of himself as Saiyaman.

THEY are all the ridiculous poses you need anyway. And they have a reason to do so.
                              My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• Why does the wine live downstairs? I have sorrows to drown.
                                "So you think they named this ship the "Chimera" because there's a monster on board?" Tony DiNozzo

"They did not name it the puppy" Ziva David - NCIS, Chimera

Comment

Working...
                                X