No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, you guys can come over any night and help. They kept it up for another 30 minutes or so. God only knows what they're doing. At one point they drove the car backwards down the driveway with the hood up.

They were at it with the door again today, too.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• If I don't get a cigarette soon, I'm going to go on a rampage.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
        If I don't get a cigarette soon, I'm going to go on a rampage.
        Have some chocolate instead.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• I'm sleepy...can I have chocolate too?
          I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Quoth Food Lady View Post
            Have some chocolate instead.
            Can do.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Mom went into my room and borrowed one of my expensive art markers. She some smushed it into oblivion. It's not working right and it was my favorite! At least this time it wasn't my wacom tablet pen....which she thought was a real pen before and I luckily caught her before she destroyed it.
              Not like we don't have any regular markers and pens in the kitchen.

I'm really thinking locking up all my art supplies is going to happen now. *sigh*
              I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Ooooh, you have a Wacom tablet? I've been thinking about getting one. Is it as cool as it looks on their website demo?
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I have a wacom bamboo fun tablet. I LOVE it. The one of the best parts is if it's hooked up I can use it to write in different programs too so I don't need my keyboard right in front of me. Fantastic price and it even came with photoshop!

Comment

• Anybody have a pair of ice skates I can use while doing rounds? Yes it is fun to slip and slide and almost fall and bust my face for the first few minutes..but then it gets old.
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Make cleats for yourself! Or buy some tack-strips from a home supply store...
                      stay warm...
                      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• No snow, just ice. So me being odd has visions of me ice skating . Wheeeeee!!!!!
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• no, like... thumb tacks on strips of leather cleats. I've seen them before, good for ice. like... super-sharp actual sod football shoe cleats, the ones they tell you never to wear indoors. Like that. Or this. Also, ice skating is fun.
                          Better yet, this
                          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Ah ok . Those would be interesting. I was doing the "Don't fall, don't fall, don't fall" mantra and dance. Step, slide, flail arms, stabilize, repeat.

Yay, ice one minute, rain the next, then ice the next. Gonna make getting home..interesting.
                            Last edited by Mytical; 02-01-2011, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• That's bad on your knees and back! Take it easy Myt.

Comment

• *curls up in a ball looking pitiful* I don't feel good, and it's snowing, and I have to pick up Mummy from work later, and I don't feel good, and Lucy shoved me out of my bed cause she is a cruel doggy, and I don't feel good and I want to go to sleep again. I don't feel good.

Comment

Working...
                                X