No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So not worth it. Now they will both have assault charges.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
      My book is officially out! Apparently some other woman has a book out today. I don't think she can be very good though, since she's in her 80s and only has one other published work.
      Ooh what's your book about? Apologies if you've mentioned it and I've missed it!
      I think the next volume should be the Wit and Wisdom:Complete Sayings of Khan
      Last edited by Kit-Ginevra; 07-14-2015, 11:59 PM. Reason: About contains an A and a B too...
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• From our local jobs page :
        'Wanted:Experienced Bobcat Planer...'

For when your bobcat just isn't smooth enough to rip you limb from limb
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• I guess if three people, over the course of one week, mention how much weight I've lost, I must be looking better than I thought...
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Diet thought: I am not actually supposed to put pie in my piehole.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Farmers' market haul:

Onions
              Potatoes
              Smoked sausage
              Kohlrabi
              Steampunk Cider
              Lavender cupcakes
              Roma beans (flat green beans)
              Tomato burgundy sauce

Now, what the hell do I do with a kohlrabi?

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
                ...Now, what the hell do I do with a kohlrabi?
                Feed it to an enemy?
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• put him in the grill and cook with him? *badum tish* [for those going "huh?", I read it like coal-rabi]
                  ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Quoth darkroxas45 View Post
                    put him in the grill and cook with him? *badum tish* [for those going "huh?", I read it like coal-rabi]
                    Did they have rabbis in the Carboniferous?
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Dear Puzzles and Dragons- How do you expect me to be able to beat a boss monster that can one-shot me? Because I really would like to know your logic here.
                      "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
                        Now, what the hell do I do with a kohlrabi?
                        Some ideas, including info on how to prep it for cooking.
                        You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

• Blueberry ice cream....

Sis is making it right now

ETA: OMG is this stuff delicious.....!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Last edited by MoonCat; 08-09-2015, 01:41 AM.

Comment

• A local grocery store is carrying my absolute all time favorite ice cream flavor!!!! Baskin Robbins Peanut Butter n Chocolate. NO other brand does this flavor right IMO, and as far as I can tell there are no Baskin Robbins stores anywhere within about 75 miles of me. Time to stock up! Thank goodness I've got a chest freezer.
                            You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

• If Deadpool was on an island/stranded with no immediately available food, he could just cut hunks of himself off to eat.

Then I wonder what would happen to other people who ate Deadpool for dinner. Like, would the cancer get into their systems too, since he's riddled with it?
                              My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• UGH, the baby has learned the Art of Going Boneless when you take him away from something he wants to do. Like stick his fingers in wall outlets.
                                https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Working...
                                X