Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth wolfie View Post
    So long as you don't want a hippopotamus for Christmas.
    Had a coworker when I worked at the saltine wooden scotch holder that hated that song.
    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Quoth wolfie View Post
      So long as you don't want a hippopotamus for Christmas.
      How about an alien?
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Someone on another site asked about how "Fantasy Island" worked... now I'm wondering if the island is the same one as the island from "Lost", but without Mr. Rourke around to use the island's powers for good.

Ricardo Montalbon did say in an interview that he believed the character Mr. Rourke was a fallen angel and the island was Purgatory...
        "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• How is it I have never worked retail for pay [food stand volunteer a couple years] but have the right ideas of dream SC punishments? Such as a riot shotgun, riot paintballs filled with Capsaicin, or Nylon Self Defence balls.

Comment

• If this is an AU Earth, I'm not liking it...

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
              If this is an AU Earth, I'm not liking it...
              Me neither! I'd rather live on the Earth where furries are real animals and I'm sure Furry me wishes they could be human.

Comment

• Perhaps it was a bad idea to have a half-succubus character in our D&D group. (not mine)

Because of her persuasions my drow is now pregnant by another character who (along with the rest of the group) according to a prophecy "walks with death."

He likes pointing his stick at people. (He's a wizard) And is far, far more dangerous than he appears. Likes to say "Fascinating!" a lot.

Holy shit she's gotten pregnant by the Doctor...
                My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• Quoth Tama View Post
                  ...my drow is now pregnant by another character....

He likes pointing his stick at people.
                  Apparently, his stick isn't the only thing he likes to point at people.
                  This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
                    Apparently, his stick isn't the only thing he likes to point at people.
                    My mind seems to be in the same gutter as yours!

Comment

• Here's more food for thought in Gutter City then:

A four person tent
                      five people (including the succubus, basically the entire party)
                      My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• My seven year old beat me at checkers tonight. I'm not sure if I feel bad about my checkering abilities or proud of his!
                        Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

• The living room is decluttered and vacuumed, lights and decorations are up, candles are burning, hot chocolate is in my mug...and it's 51 degrees outside.

You know what? I'm FINE with that!!

Comment

• Other mom at Khan's school wrote a book and asked if I would read it and give her some advice on seeking publishers. It's a fable about true love with Christian undertones.

Meanwhile, I am writing a fantasy novel about people who are basically Iron Age British pagans and one of them has returned from the dead after being a human sacrifice and another one has a cursed eyeball that kills people when they look into it.

I'm not sure how much help I can give her.
                            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                              Other mom at Khan's school wrote a book and asked if I would read it and give her some advice on seeking publishers. It's a fable about true love with Christian undertones.

Meanwhile, I am writing a fantasy novel about people who are basically Iron Age British pagans and one of them has returned from the dead after being a human sacrifice and another one has a cursed eyeball that kills people when they look into it.

I'm not sure how much help I can give her.
                              Just read it for things like clarity, grammar/punctuation, pacing, etc.

And your book sounds awesome!!!

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                                Other mom at Khan's school wrote a book...
                                Shuffle pages before returning?
                                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                                X