No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh good the annual holiday family argument happened...well time to cross that off the "to-do" list
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• to the who bought a set of lights, took them out, replaced them with YOUR old lights, then returned them to the local Small Shart where I bought them.
      May your tires constanly go flat, your christmas lights break, you get fired from your job and nay you crap yourself on the walk home.
      ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• My son's YouTube gaming video taste has moved from tolerable Zack Scott to Stampy. I want to murder Stampy. He never fucking shuts up.
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
          My son's YouTube gaming video taste has moved from tolerable Zack Scott to Stampy. I want to murder Stampy. He never fucking shuts up.
          Join us AnaKhouri joooooiiiiiiiin us also I could link you to my second video in PM if you wanna see if he likes it

Comment

• Please do! Right now he is interested in Terrarria (sp?) videos as he and his dad have been playing that, but his interests tend to be fickle.
            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• yeah can't say I'm really entertaining but I try to be and I do shut up once in a while.

Edit: How did I do Ana?
              Last edited by darkroxas45; 12-22-2015, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• Bleh go away sadness and stress I don't need you

Comment

• I always come up with the most horrible and sad stories.

Here's an idea for Undertale fans... Papyrus/Frisk, and unrequited-love (for Frisk) Sans.

Why? Because Sans never spoke up.

I'm a horrible person.
                  My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• Quoth Tama View Post
                    I always come up with the most horrible and sad stories.

Here's an idea for Undertale fans... Papyrus/Frisk, and unrequited-love (for Frisk) Sans.

Why? Because Sans never spoke up.

I'm a horrible person.
                    o_o uhhhhh I'll just pretend I got the joke. HAHA good joke there Tama very funny I totally understood it hehe

Comment

• Just had a horse-drawn cart full of people and jingle bells go down the street....that's never happened before.

Also, the full moon is gorgeous tonight!

Comment

• How do you respond when your daughter tells you and her brothers to eat the rest of her bananas because "they're too soft for her." ???
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Tell her to make banana bread soft bananas are ideal for it
                          As soon as I start thinking
                          That I'm sensible and sane
                          The Random Hedgehog comes along
                          And fiddles with my Brain
                          (from card I got)

Comment

• So, I am not a console gamer. Up until a few days ago I'd have had to ask you which button on a controller was what (R3, L3, wtf, there's only two buttons on each side. Since when are joysticks considered buttons??). Fallout 4 is bloody damn addictive! To the point where boyfriend decided to get another controller charger and my own controller. The two we already had couldn't keep up with recharging with both of us playing.
                            You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                              How do you respond when your daughter tells you and her brothers to eat the rest of her bananas because "they're too soft for her." ???
                              My one sister will not eat very ripe bananas. She likes them juuuuust before they're fully ripe. So I sort of understand.

Comment

• PORTAL MODS FOR FREE!!!!! so yeah I found a so far good portal mod called Portal Stories: Mel and one I havent played but downloaded called "Thinking with time machine" and so far PS:M is pretty good a retelling of the aperature disaster

Comment

Working...
                                X