No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in other news I AM DONE WITH MY ROMHACK VIDEOS FOR A WHILE! I completed the rom hack I was playing through and when I upload it I will be done playing them for a bit
    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Well Undertale is more famous now, Sans was mentioned as being "demonic" because he is a glowing skeleton with eyes. Some mother wrote in to some religious show about how to get her daughter not to be attracted to demonic things.

Lady, the PC (HIGHLIGHT FOR SPOILERS) is the demonic one if you fight Sans.

Gosh. XD
      My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• Why am I a goddamn drama magnet....?
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Santa brought our family a WiiU for Christmas. Santa got a good deal so it came with Smash Bros. and Splatoon.

Holy cow, Splatoon is SO MUCH FREAKING FUN.
          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Just had a I'm living in the future moment by replying to a text message using my watch/fitness tracker. So neat!
            Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• Finished the super-sad episodes of Clone Wars last night. Husband asked, "Wait, are you crying?"

NO. MAYBE. SHUT UP.
              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I quit smoking a year or two ago why do I suddenly want an Ecig?

Comment

• Walked into the Timmy Ho's while on my afternoon break, to get a coffee, just as 8 or 10 tall, handsome, buff young men impeccably dressed in suits came in.

Timing is everything
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
                    Walked into the Timmy Ho's while on my afternoon break, to get a coffee, just as 8 or 10 tall, handsome, buff young men impeccably dressed in suits came in.

Timing is everything
                    At least you weren't waiting on an elevator only to find it stuffed with 25 Germans in black suits

Comment

• So my brain is always bugging me with ideas for a tabletop game (like D&D), here is the latest two.

Survival horror in spaced called just 'Station'. The characters have a choice of any profession/race from 2015 Earth. The wake on a spaceship without any knowledge how they got there. There is 1000 cryogenic chambers, each with a sleeping person, 3 of which has blood on them and are otherwise empty. They can't control the ship, and do not know the destination of the ship. Everything has to be figured out. Ooc information the space ship is 100 years more advanced then what they are used to, which is why they have no clue how to work the controls, etc.

Next is a zombie survival game : Still in present day with characters from that time. Of course belief has to be suspended for this game..
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I'm making angel farts tonight.
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                          I'm making angel farts tonight.
                          (DAFUQ) are angel farts?

Comment

• Quoth darkroxas45 View Post
                            (DAFUQ) are angel farts?
                            Colored miniature marshmallows run through a food dehydrator.
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Ah. sounds......interesting

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                                So my brain is always bugging me with ideas for a tabletop game (like D&D), here is the latest two.

Survival horror in spaced called just 'Station'. The characters have a choice of any profession/race from 2015 Earth. The wake on a spaceship without any knowledge how they got there. There is 1000 cryogenic chambers, each with a sleeping person, 3 of which has blood on them and are otherwise empty. They can't control the ship, and do not know the destination of the ship. Everything has to be figured out. Ooc information the space ship is 100 years more advanced then what they are used to, which is why they have no clue how to work the controls, etc.

Next is a zombie survival game : Still in present day with characters from that time. Of course belief has to be suspended for this game..
                                I know that feel, man.

My brain likes to do that to me with ideas for story settings, ideally settings that other people could contribute to.

Lately, since I got into Fallout 4, I've been thinking on what the Cajun Wasteland would be like, in and around what used to be New Orleans. What factions would be in play-- B.O.S. coming down from the Midwest, maybe Caesar's Legion making a move from the Southwest/Texas, plus some local factions-- and what areas would be included. What the Vaults in the area would have been experimenting on, etc.

But I like the idea of that 'Station' concept, Mytical. I imagine that there'd be some sort of threat (crazed robutts, aliens, or what-have-you) to deal with besides environmental/not-in-control threats.
                                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                                X