No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, February: That time of year when skunks wander through the neighborhood, making certain everybody knows they're out there....

Gotta love urban wildlife---the four-legged variety.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Flights booked, NZ bound. I needed something to deal with the tripled work load this week. Actually, why I thought a credit card bill was the something I needed I don't know, if you think about it.
      "So you think they named this ship the "Chimera" because there's a monster on board?" Tony DiNozzo

"They did not name it the puppy" Ziva David - NCIS, Chimera

Comment

• How come the white-on-green mile marker 16 I just walked past has a small black-on-white 15 sticker?
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I'm starting to get out of my voluptuous phase and edging into just plain fat.
          Time to find my FOH corset, until I have enough money to get a real one.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I wish I'd stop dreaming of you. It breaks my heart, because my dreams lie.
            Unseen but seeing
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Why do trucks only want to be checked in when I'm eating tasty food? Go away...
              My Wajas cave

Comment

• What the hell was an old, blackish banana doing lying on the sidewalk across the street from work??

Comment

• Why is DT considered the best place to put someone who came to work with a migraine?
                  Unseen but seeing
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Finally got a library copy of the new Macbeth movie. We'll see how this goes. One of my children is named after a character in Macbeth. I am not easily pleased.
                    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• You named your offspring 'Apparition of a bloody child'? :P
                      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• I need to find a steady job. My dialysis guy (just drive him too and from) is in the hospital again
                        ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Wow. I don't like what I saw in the mirror at all.
                          Unseen but seeing
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Sometimes getting up at 5 has its advantages, like seeing on the news that the Rogue One trailer drops at 7:45 am on Good Morning America, so you can tell your whole family so they can all watch it together.

Comment

• Had a safety seminar at work today. "What to do in the even of an active shooter situation." Creepy, but good stuff to know.

Also, I have a wonky thyroid and am now on meds for that. When the fuck did I get so OLD, dammit!!?

Comment

• Husbandsays I attract weirdos at cons and should be more stand-offish to them so they don't monopolize my time. I think of it this way: these people are socially awkward. They probably get once or twice a year they can really indulge their passion. If they want to tell me the plot of the military SF novel they are writing, or talk about their Big Bang Theory fanfic, or detail to me this season of Grimm, that's OK. I can spare 15 or 20 minutes of my life so they can have a better day.

Comment

Working...
                                X