No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is that damn psycho duck back nesting under our bushes? At least she likes me.
    My Wajas cave

Comment

• Found this in the local police reports.

MUNICIPAL CODE VIOLATION:
      Subject rolling a blunt on the trail south of 420 bridge
      Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• Second funeral in 8 days.
        This is tough.

Not to be ...whatever... but a Lutheran funeral wasn't what I expected. (To be fair, I've only done Catholic and nondenominational ones.)
        Last edited by Becks; 05-14-2016, 01:05 AM. Reason: extra thought
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I might eventually start a thread on this, but...

How do I tell someone that I can't stand to listen to them talk because they have the worst combination of their parents?

Dad's accent and condescending ways and Mom's pronunciation and intelligent stupidity?
          Unseen but seeing
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• First attempt at Red Velvet Quick Bread with Cream Cheese Filling---came out pretty darn tasty
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Not minding the ads on this site, but have to laugh at the Megabus ad that said "Visiting family this Easter?"

Easter was in MARCH, try to keep up, people!

Comment

• Khan tried his hand at writing a hymn. My favorite line was, "Let the rain of peace stab your heart like a spear."
                https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Some people just won't learn. In Boom Beach, another player keeps attacking one of my resource bases, usually with the same troop type. He finally took it over on his 17th attempt - and I took it back on my first attempt with my default troop loadout - causualties cost less to replace than his average losses.
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Hey, Youtube, I know my Rogers Wireless connection must be confusing but why d'you seem to think I'm in Vancouver? The ad for that dental clinic was interesting and I actually looked them up out of morbid curiosity, so I know where they're based. I don't think I'll be going. Ads for fibre in Vancouver, ads for Coaldale and Kelowna... you're a touch confused, aren't you?
                    Last edited by Aria; 05-20-2016, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• Fool is at it again. 4 more attacks with the troop type that failed miserably so many times, not even bothering with the troop combination I used (and which is available to anyone who can build the troop type he used).
                      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• When you wake up at 11:30 at night, frantically wondering when the aurochs went extinct and if you can use them in your novel and still be historically accurate, you might be a writer.

(and then you remember that you write fantasy, so whatever)
                        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Sometimes it feels like even my personal time isn't really mine.

Comment

• Despite the fact that I work two jobs and barely eat, I'm a fat disgusting slug of a person. Thanks, jackass that I married.
                            Unseen but seeing
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Sounds like it's getting to be half-past STABBITY TIME there... Or perhaps just half-past kicking his/her sorry ass to the curb.
                              “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
                              One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
                              The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

• Rockstar please fix the gta online servers
                                ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

Working...
                                X