No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not being stabbed at the swimming pool... ... by mama hummingbird.
    Last edited by dalesys; 05-14-2018, 06:15 PM.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• wow, mattress sets are expensive.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Internship interview scheduled, with a panel of three people, I AM SO NERVOUS. What are they going to ask?? I feel like I've learned nothing at school. I mean, I know stuff but I don't know how to verbalize this stuff! Subnetting! I don't remember it! Network classes! What's the range for class A? I DON'T KNOW. How to pull an image from the network? This is all stuff we did a long time ago in class, and I should remember it, but I don't. I mean, I do, but not in a way that I can just spit out when questioned. Kill me now.
        Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• If I was smart, I would've just sat at my sister's house on Thursday and borrowed her car then.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Went to donate blood. Appointment only.
            ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Quoth darkroxas45 View Post
              Went to donate blood. Appointment only.
              The donee wasn't thirsty?
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I made chicken leg curry with eggplant, zucchini and spinach.

This is the best shit ever.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                  The donee wasn't thirsty?
                  No just everyone who could wanted to give

Comment

• The scammers are getting stupider. At least when I get ones like this they usually spell Canada Revenue Agency right.

Canada & Revenue

Dear my email address,

After the final 2015 annual calculations of your fiscal activity we have determined that you are eligible to receive a tax return of 244.17 CAD.

Please submit the tax return request by having your tax refund credited to a valid credit card within 72 hours.

To release this hold please visit the link below and proceed through our secure form:

not posting actual link, which also contained spelling errors

Please follow the instructions on your screen once you reached our secure server.

If you have already confirmed your information then please disregard this message.

| 2016 | Tax Refound

It just makes me sad that they can't even bother with any effort to try to get my CC# out of me
                    Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

• Writers, if you ever feel discouraged just remember that in "Peanuts" Snoopy started writing in 1965. He didn't get anything published until 1995.
                      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Congratulations, you complete waste of oxygen. Your children at the back of the bus could be heard screaming, howling, moaning and yelling right over the metal rock I had playing on my earbuds. They goddamn near gave me a panic attack and I had to get off the bus and catch the next one. I hope you step on Legos every day for the next 20 years, you prick.
                        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
                          Congratulations, you complete waste of oxygen. Your children at the back of the bus could be heard screaming, howling, moaning and yelling right over the metal rock I had playing on my earbuds. They goddamn near gave me a panic attack and I had to get off the bus and catch the next one. I hope you step on Legos every day for the next 20 years, you prick.
                          *gasp* surely you don't wish the ultimate punishment so quickly? to even jest about the legopocalypse is a serious....uh....thing.

Comment

• Quoth darkroxas45 View Post
                            *gasp* surely you don't wish the ultimate punishment so quickly? to even jest about the legopocalypse is a serious....uh....thing.
                            I think it's not serious enough.

I sentence them to a Hard Candy & Lego DEATHMATCH.
                            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• I went on a 9 km hike... roughly 6 miles... yesterday and I took a nap on the summit of a mountain! Not everyone can say that!

I also have sunburn on my face. The air is thinner up there, I didn't think about that.

Comment

• Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                                I think it's not serious enough.

I sentence them to a Hard Candy & Lego DEATHMATCH.
                                Oh my word *faints*

Comment

Working...
                                X