No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do the really awesome Ghostbusters figures come out NOW when I'm broke...? At least I preordered the exclusives already...crap, I'm gonna need to put up a new shelf, aren't I?

(new shelf vs *gasp* pruning the collection...)
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Quoth Dreamstalker View Post

(new shelf vs *gasp* pruning the collection...)
      It's never too big of a collection. You simply have inadequate storage/display space.

Trust me. My books/miniatures/woodworking/etc. knows the feeling.
      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

• My room here is much smaller than my room at dad's house (the majority of my GB collection lived there when I was in college and everything could be displayed properly without looking cluttered). Now half of it is in a tote under the bed which is less than ideal storage conditions for some of the toys...

Doesn't help that when I moved back in mom decided I needed a big honking wardrobe that takes up half of one wall (if we ever move, that thing is going to be HELL to take apart and relocate).
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
          ... (if we ever move, that thing is going to be HELL to take apart and relocate).
          UBH! (use bigger hammer!)
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• If I dream of you, I don't remember, but I wake up feeling somewhat comforted.
            I wish I could remember.
            I wish I had the courage to go through our texts and messages to at least find your former address, so mail could be forwarded to your mother's current one.

Damn it.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• WOO LESS THAN A WEEK TO MEGAPLEX
              ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• When I asked for a sign, I wasn't expecting bloodletting and random abnormalities.
                I was expecting something...nice.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• The drug dealer mows my lawn.

I'm conflicted.
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• *terrible comparison joke involving weed being called grass* I'll admit I am lazy
                    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Quoth darkroxas45 View Post
                      *terrible comparison joke involving weed being called grass* I'll admit I am lazy
                      Do you know the difference between 2,4-D and $Potent_Marijuana_Strain? One's weed killer, and the other's killer weed.
                      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• On reading the Wiki entry for the new Harry Potter book...

No...no...just no...
                        My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• Quoth darkroxas45 View Post
                          *terrible comparison joke involving weed being called grass* I'll admit I am lazy
                          As much as I hate the smell of that crap, I only wish it was weed instead of....other things
                          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• You know when you start binge watching a show on Netflix, and it's a bit scary and you know better but it's interesting so you keep watching? Then you're like "I should sleep but what if I get sucked into the vale of shadows?"

....No?
                            Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• Cinnamon doughnuts straight out of the fryer, then walking down the seafront eating them, is a wonderful feeling. Also, fireworks rock
                              "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

• I don't care one bit about that crappy Hollywood Ghost in the Shell movie they're making. Not one bit.

So why am I disappointed there was no trailer at Comic-con?

I am a masochist.
                                https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Working...
                                X