Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth dalesys View Post
    Be grateful. It's probably the only reason you're still alive...
    idk maybe she is tough like me. I can't count how many falls and tumbles I took and I am still kicking. Wouldn't be surprised if the grim reaper appeared before me and said "Listen dude, I should have taken your soul by now but I was always busy so, I am not gonna take it now but be more careful."
    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• To the lady wearing long pants, long sleeves shirt and a jacket on a sunny, 28 degrees Centigrade day... have you thought about going to the doctor for that? It could be serious.

Comment

• Just over 3 weeks.
        This is so hard.
        Damn.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Why is hot coffee and iced coffee tasty but room temperature coffee is nasty? It doesn't matter if you make it hot or cold, it always wants to revert to its nastiest state!
          Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

• Its hilarious when you accidentally drop a container of flour then later notice your black (or in our case Tuxedo) cat has flour all over their rear

Comment

• At the county fair, I ate a Violet Vampire. It was delicious.

Funnel cake with blueberry sauce. How could I not eat it with a name like that?
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Older Son: "I'm trying to have a pillow fight with Toddler but he just throws the pillows on the floor."

Me: "He's little, he doesn't know how yet."

Older Son: "Toddler! Learn to play, noob! L.O.L!"
                https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I made a vow some time ago to not cut my hair until I saw my friend.
                  Yesterday I had approximately 9 inches cut off.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• For some reason only my shoulders are getting tan. I'm starting to look pretty strange, with a white face, neck and upper chest, and tan shoulders. And not all the way down my arms, just the top part of the shoulders. Wtf?
                    Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• I can feel you.

Is it wishful thinking?

You're still managing to break my heart.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Yes, I know it sucks, but you did it to yourself... again. Stop f*cking up and this will stop happening.
                        Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
                        OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
                        she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
                        Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• hey higher powers. Did you take 2 kittens from this litter because we refused to give you the gray one last litter? move.

Comment

• Is killing off this character in my fanfiction ahead of time technically canon-divergence if he's from a movie, and the movies aren't canon?
                            My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• I think it's your fanfiction so do as you please.

This morning I listened to an interview on the radio about how terrorist groups loot antiquities to finance their activities.

It's dreadful, but the interview gave me a terribly satisfying story idea...about a group of terrorists who loot a museum, only to discover that some things should remain locked up. Maybe something that once belonged to a certain Mad Arab...?
                              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                                I think it's your fanfiction so do as you please.

This morning I listened to an interview on the radio about how terrorist groups loot antiquities to finance their activities.

It's dreadful, but the interview gave me a terribly satisfying story idea...about a group of terrorists who loot a museum, only to discover that some things should remain locked up. Maybe something that once belonged to a certain Mad Arab...?
                                You'd have to write it in a way that doesn't make the victims sympathetic in any way, of course.
                                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                                X