Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Kittish View Post
    Er... then what is it?
    Until six months ago, it was illegal in my state...cannabis (highlight preceding to find out). I expected her to hit the roof; she's been surprisingly chill about the whole thing, but doesn't seem to think I need to keep the plant as short as possible...um, because we can't pass it off as a ficus if there's an inspection so it has to fit in something the size of my trash can
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Great googly moogly. I just saw an ad for a Candy Crush game show on the local CBS affiliate. It looks as dumb as it sounds.

Comment

• Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
        Great googly moogly. I just saw an ad for a Candy Crush game show on the local CBS affiliate. It looks as dumb as it sounds.
        I haven't owned a television for roughly 20 years ... and every time I think maybe I should reconsider that, I hear about a show like this.
        Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
        ~ Mr Hero

Comment

• Quoth Kittish View Post
          Er... then what is it?
          It's called Audrey....
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• My son loves this Youtube guy named Dan TDM (personally, I think he's kind of adorable myself). His stage show is coming to our town. I have been racking my brain and cannot figure out what he could possibly do in a stage show, especially that would be worth $39 a ticket.
            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
              My son loves this Youtube guy named Dan TDM (personally, I think he's kind of adorable myself). His stage show is coming to our town. I have been racking my brain and cannot figure out what he could possibly do in a stage show, especially that would be worth $39 a ticket.
              I don't know what Dan TDM does, but I went to Let's Play Live in Baltimore, which featured members of Achievement Hunter and Funhaus. They played video games (badly) for our amusement, and there was a lot of other antics going on on-stage as well.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• How come if you can get fruit and nut chocolate and whole nut chocolate,you can't get whole fruit chocolate-just chocolate with raisins and sultanas in?
                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• My store does sell a few chocolates with just fruit (citrus peel, plum, goji berry, and we have an 'exotic fruits' bar that's intriguing)...but you're right, that's the only place I've seen just-fruit chocolate. Seems weird and highly annoying for those with nut allergies that want the fruit part.

Comment

• Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
                    Seems weird and highly annoying for those with nut allergies that want the fruit part.
                    ANd you need to be careful, as they are probably made in the same plant.
                    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                    Save the Ales!
                    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                      My son loves this Youtube guy named Dan TDM (personally, I think he's kind of adorable myself). His stage show is coming to our town. I have been racking my brain and cannot figure out what he could possibly do in a stage show, especially that would be worth $39 a ticket.
                      Just flicking through his Wikipedia listing, it probably a book tour. (he relased a graphic novel late last year)

Comment

• No, it's happening in a BIG venue, like where concerts are. The FAQ on the website is incredibly vague about what he actually does for an hour and a half.

Comment

• According to tiredmummyoftwo.co.uk who took her spawn to see it,

"I obviously don’t want to give away too much as it will spoil the surprise for those who are still to attend but the show features Dan, his friend Eve, Dr Treyaurus, Craig the mailman and Dan’s pugs Ellie and Darcie. Dr Treyaurus accidentally creates an Evil DanTDM who dognaps Ellie and Darcie and for Dan to get his pugs back he needs to complete a series of challenges."

There is a bit more detail with spoilers on the site.I'm sure that means something to someone.

Comment

• Ah, thanks, that does help a bit. I haven't seen nearly as many of his videos as my son has, once I realized he doesn't use bad language I kind of just let him go for it.

Comment

• I've been trying to do an hour or two of gardening over the past couple of days (weather is holding nicely -- cool -- yay!)

I am now walking like a blend of Quasimodo and Lurch from The Addams Family.
                              Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
                              ~ Mr Hero

Comment

• Why do most 'marathons' of TV shows now consist of the same 4-5 episodes? At least during the times I'm watching that's what it seems like...

Comment

Working...
                                X