No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who ever decided that cute shoes must have heels attached to them, should be slapped. Why do all my awesome shoes have ouchie heels!?
    I mean how could I resist these?
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• THUNDERSNOW!
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• THIS is the song that's stuck in my head right now.

Enjoy!
        "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Squeaksmyalias I want to know why all cute shoes have to be made for women with skinny small feet!!! I get size 11 because they are wide enough.

Also is it March 27th yet? I want to play with my new toy!!! (a Nintendo 3DS)
          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• I've stated twice this evening how much I hate my job, yet from 10.30 to midnight I was working on a spreadsheet that I'm sure was meant to be done by sales. I also don't know what is appealing in a city I've grown up in. Damn tourists, go exploring.Just avoid a couple of areas and you might make it back to the hotel.
            "So you think they named this ship the "Chimera" because there's a monster on board?" Tony DiNozzo

"They did not name it the puppy" Ziva David - NCIS, Chimera

Comment

• Quoth Elspeth View Post
              Squeaksmyalias I want to know why all cute shoes have to be made for women with skinny small feet!!! I get size 11 because they are wide enough.
              I know! I wear wide shoes...which mean my feet get squished in pretty shoes, or if I go up a size I'm falling out of my shoes. It's not fair, good news is I did remember how to walk in heels which is fantastic considering it started to snow when I went to go home.
              I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Those are sooo pretty! I can't walk in heels without ankle straps! They always feel like they're about to walk off unless I walk slowly and look like I'm mincing along the footpath rather than my usual stride. Give me a good, chunky pair of boots any day!

I just realised that our dogs have the softest mouths of any dog I've ever had. GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!
                What I mean is, other than the insects our dogs trample, all the animals that they've caught have been alive and mostly uninjured despite being snapped at and pranced around with. We've only had two broken legs (one cane toad + one gecko) out of the numerous vermin/pests that they've caught, even the mice are only slightly damp. The best bit is that once they've done a victory lap around the yard, they wait to be told to sit and 'Drop it!' without any fuss over giving up their prize.

Ooooh, brag time! I took Jazzy to the dentist and was told that she's the best patient they've ever had and to continue caring for her teeth the way we are. She's four, has no cavities/caries and he didn't even need to clean them! On our way out, we heard behind us - "OMG I wish my kids were like that!" followed by "I'll settle for my patients behaving half as well!"
                Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• It's sad how much I need to concentrate when I first start to walk in heels, and remind myself that the heeled boots I have I can walk in just fine. I dont wear them often but when I do I keep having to say heel toe heel toe, and remind myself to do my normal strides or I will trip.

Also:
                  Yay Jazzy!!!

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                    THUNDERSNOW!
                    We had that here too. It scared the beejesus out of the little guy who thought if it was cold it couldn't thunder. I guess one of his teachers told him that to calm him down since he is terrified of thunder even at 12 years old.
                    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• As I was going to sleep last night, it was like a thunderstorm outside, but with sleet or snow.

It was one bolt of lightning and clap of thunder after another.

Comment

• I didn't hear any last night, just tonight. Of course, everyone here is on edge right now so everything is making us all jumpy.
                        Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Quoth Misanthropical View Post
                          since he is terrified of thunder even at 12 years old.
                          I'm 31 and not too fond of thunder OR lightning. Especially thunder that lasts for 30 seconds at a time, rattling all my windows.
                          I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Bo Ryan, plz retire.

I'm sick of playing the "random mid-major school is better than I thought" game.

Comment

• So, my school is playing tonight, and if we don't win then there is something severely wrong. However, the game after is what's really funny. We have one Ph.D. student from FSU and three from Virginia Commonwealth in our little program. I can't want to tease them about the grudge match (and the fact that one group will have to face the "do I cheer on my alma mater or my current school?" dilemma).

I love that these smaller schools are knocking out the other bigs in the tourney. Yeah, we'll probably end up facing Ohio State in the final, but looking at the bracket there is absolutely no reason we shouldn't make it to the final. RCJH!
                              "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                              Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

• Ha ha ha Marquette is getting worked ha ha ha they look worse than UW did last night ha ha.

Call yourselves the Warriors again and I might start to like you. Until then, eat my red and white ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X