No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate people. They suck...Except for people on here and a couple others....ok I will change that to I hate some people, they suck.
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• OMG Vetter Vineyards Sweet Cherry Wine.......Ambrosia...
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• YAY! Cause I'm volunteering at the faire I get a season pass and a staff tshirt! I am way to excited about that and the shirt. I have no Idea what it is about getting a shirt for doing something but I love them, maybe cause not everyone gets them and it makes me feel special.
        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Quoth Squeaksmyalias View Post
          I hate people. They suck...Except for people on here and a couple others....ok I will change that to I hate some people, they suck.
          I agree 100% with this!

I am wondering if I go invisible without knowing it since so many people try to line jump me and then try to BS their way out of being called on it by saying they didn't see me standing there.

Am I freak magnet without knowing it since the freakier and weirder the person is the more they think they should try to talk to me while standing in my personal space.

The good thing about having a son who is 6 feet 2 inches tall and built like a football player is that my freak magnet seems to shut off when he is with me.

Which leads to: the next time I'm told I couldn't possibly have a son who is 6 feet 2 inches tall since I'm only 5 feet 5 inches tall I'm going to scream.

To the Chinese food restaurant manger: Just because Mr. Mis isn't sure what Kung Pao chicken is since I'm the only one who eats it in our household doesn't mean you can pull a fast one by telling him that Kung Pao chicken is the same as Sesame chicken. You should have known he would either text me or call me to ask me if what you said was true. Oh, and there was something I wanted to tell you when I worked security in the mall where your restaurant is located and that is to grow the hell up and stop calling and whining when someone so much as looks at you wrong, jerkface! All three of my children put together don't whine as much as you do

To my children, stop drinking all my diet root beer or I will go medieval on your ass!
          Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
            My legs, my legs! Owie owie! I'm taking a bath tonight.
            Make sure you have your toy boat so it's a man-bath.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Why does going anywhere have to be so freaking pricey. Won train tickets, can't use them since the hotel and car for 4 days will be close to a grand.

Vegas is too pricey, Disneyland is worse. ARRRGGGGHHHHH

I just want a vacation that last more then 2 days. Hell one night in Seattle is going to be 300 (PAX Prime and a Sounders game are the same day/weekend so we figured just stay in Seattle for the weekend)

I am going to go off to a corner and have a good cry.
              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Quoth Elspeth View Post
                Why does going anywhere have to be so freaking pricey. Won train tickets, can't use them since the hotel and car for 4 days will be close to a grand.

Vegas is too pricey, Disneyland is worse. ARRRGGGGHHHHH

I just want a vacation that last more then 2 days. Hell one night in Seattle is going to be 300 (PAX Prime and a Sounders game are the same day/weekend so we figured just stay in Seattle for the weekend)

I am going to go off to a corner and have a good cry.
                everything is far too expensive....that's why we only go to NH and MA for vacations, we can just drive.

But here's a good thought for you....both our teams are taking on Man U!!
                "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
                "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

• Quoth Cat View Post

But here's a good thought for you....both our teams are taking on Man U!!
                  Yes they are. Can't wait to see that game. Though I wish we were able to see Newcastle United. Hubby loves that team.

Now if the Sounders could just win a freaking game I would be happier.
                  Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Quoth AdminAssistant View Post
                    - How do you write a Thank You card for a gift card to a sex shop?
                    "I have already purchased a new horse dildo, and I shall christen it after you..."?

New thought I had last night: If Tangled makes it into the list of worlds for the next Kingdom Hearts, we could have a situation where Mandy Moore gets to meet herself.
                    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

• Apparently, I look beautiful...and not just in a wedding gown.

(Took the entourage out to see if white's a good color on me or if I should go with ivory. Once I stopped blushing, white went very well.)
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Silly bf finally listened to me and went to the docs. Got his needed inhaler and meds.

I ain't cut out for this motherin'.
                        "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
                        "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

• Three words...Glazed French Toast *droools* yes I will pay for it, yes has about a billion (and three) calories, and yes as a diabetic I should not have tried it. But, but ... but it was SOOOO good...will share the recipe soon

First the French Toast part (though of course you may use your own recipe for such)
                          * 1 cup Milk, cream, or half-and-half (type of milk I used was 1%)
                          * 3 large eggs
                          * 1/4 teaspoon salt
                          * Bread..this recipe makes 8 slices..roughly

Butter to taste (or substitute and only if you desire such).

You will also need a glaze brush. Next will be the glaze itself.

Glaze Recipe.
                          * 1/4 cup whole milk
                          * 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
                          * 2 cups powdered sugar (is it called confectioners?)

Now as for mixing/etc I just pretty much guessed and have no specific instructions (I am not a recipe maker)

Cook the French Toast first. Let sit for about 2 minutes, use brush to apply glaze.
                          Last edited by Mytical; 04-06-2011, 09:15 AM.
                          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• *Drools* I must try that recipe...calorific but freaking awesome! Om nom nom

>.< I just realised that I sent my dad to a site where the top article was about 'pervertibles'... Whoops! I also told him that he might get some interesting ideas
                            Last edited by Mishi; 04-06-2011, 12:36 PM.
                            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• That recipe sounds yummy...I'm staying far far away from it cause well for many reasons.
                              a) I will be hyper
                              b) once I'm done being hyper I will have to clean up the mess I made in the kitchen
                              c)I dont know if I can clean while in a sugar coma.

Comment

• Just something I wanted to try, was so curious about what it would taste like. So I bought the ingredients for both, made them both up..the first glaze I used too much powder and it was bleh..but the second batch..sugar coma is very possible, but it turned out sooo good.
                                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X