Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Mental_Mouse View Post
    Apparently there's a sequel coming out.
    I want to see the prequel. The one where the invaders are beaten by the dinosaurs.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
      Son asked to watch Pacific Rim (for the second time) tonight. Parenting win.
      One or both?

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
        Tanasi Jr is an evil genius... Brilliant ! And the last thing I'd do with him is give him an hour alone by himself with his brain to come up with even more cunning plots...

Meanwhile,Reddit requests are getting even more...oddly specific....
        He watches too many youseTube videos.
        Bow down before me for I am ROOT

Preserving precious bodily fluids sine 1952

Comment

• The second Pacific Rim movie will not be out until June I believe, but he has already said he wants to see it too. I think next movie night he will Independence Day with Will Smith.
          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• A good description of my younger siblings, all eight of them: "Denizens of the Varmintary."
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• The other day I was commenting to my mom that I had put off laundry until Monday (rather than my normal Saturday) and it was all elderly ladies using the machines. And my mom was telling me there's this whole saying about doing laundry on Mondays. I looked it up and there are various sayings and rhymes and such. Crazy that I hadn't know this.

Also, I've noticed that I only have two wrinkles on my face. Do I have laugh lines? Nope. I have two tiny lines in between my eyebrows, from when I pull them together disapprovingly. So I now have visible proof that I scowl more than I smile. Lovely.
              Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• Not having a job right now, I often do grocery shopping in the morning, or the early afternoon.

The other day, I think I brought the average age in the store down by 20%. And I'm 60!
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
                  Not having a job right now, I often do grocery shopping in the morning, or the early afternoon.

The other day, I think I brought the average age in the store down by 20%. And I'm 60!
                  I shop at around 7 AM on the weekend, it's just me and the elderly, and sometimes a couple young people grabbing pre-made sandwiches and such. The shelves are all stocked, items are freshly marked down, and I don't have to elbow my way through drunk or high college kids. If I wanted to get to the day old bakery items I'd have a fight on my hands though.
                  Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• I made meat-balls and spaghetti for supper this evening. Used a new recipe for the meat-balls and the kids and grand-kids loved them. Luckily I made a big batch and I had enough left-over for sandwiches tomorrow. Well I couldn't sleep so I go to the kitchen for a pint of milk and I find my youngest son and oldest grand-daughter eating the left-over meat-balls at 1 am. Now there's enough for one sandwich and that's going to be my sandwich.
                    AFAIK they've never got up in the middle of the night and raided the fridge.

Comment

• This made me fall off my chair with laughter. In white below to be somewhat SFW:
                      Is farting during oral sex like honking the horn when the mechanic's head is under the hood?
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• It's a lot less funny when you realize the Klingons probably gathered up the Tribbles and blew them out the airlock at the first opportunity.

Comment

• Not sure if the wife and I did something right or not, but our youngest daughter (nearly 20) left last week to go on her first unsupervised collage spring break with some cousins and friends. The all returned last night when we were expecting them Saturday. Daughter said they were disgusted with the kids they were around, all the drinking, drugging and sexual exploits turned them off. They even got back home with most of their money and no damage to their cars.
                          Now I've got to get the wife to check her over head to toe for new holes punched in her hide and tattoos.

Comment

• Well done, Tanasi, it looks like you, your wife, and the parents of the other kids have officially raised Decent Members of Society™! You have officially won the Good Parents Award™!
                            "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

• Quoth greek_jester View Post
                              Well done, Tanasi, it looks like you, your wife, and the parents of the other kids have officially raised Decent Members of Society™! You have officially won the Good Parents Award™!
                              Thanks, My parents wanted us to be a good part of society not inflicted upon it and I've tried passing that along to my kids and grand-kids. She's a good girl and learns from the lessons of others.
                              She spent most of Wednesday making her little brother a birthday cake and prepping for his favorite meal today. He absolutely loves triple-chicky soup so we went through a few gallons of that. Saturday he and a few friends are going go-cart racing and an in-door water park.

Comment

• Husband bought a chunk of Irish butter for a recipe and never used it so guess who is having toast for breakfast every day for the forseeable future.

Comment

Working...
                                X