Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Good news! She's dead!
    No one mourns the Wicked!"
    ... except for myself, and possibly Fiero, if I knew he's still alive...

She was lying from the beginning!
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

• The middle of a cinnamon roll is possibly the most delectable thing ever.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I've never had a cinnamon roll. I love cinnamon!

Its my favourite jellybean flavour too
        Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Quoth Cazzi View Post
          I've never had a cinnamon roll. I love cinnamon!
          So?

Get thee to a bunnery!
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
            Get thee to a bunnery!

I wish!
            Don't think I've ever seen any in my neck of the woods.. not to mention I'm gluten intolerant.
            I live in hopes of finding a nice easy recipe though

On a completely different note.. that washing machine I just installed in my kitchen was damn heavy!
            Arp happens!

Comment

• Cazzi, pming you a link..don't know how it tastes, but it sounds amazing.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                Cazzi, pming you a link..don't know how it tastes, but it sounds amazing.
                Received and bookmarked

You're right, they look scrummy & very calorie laden

Ok, now I just have to lose the last little bit of weight that went on due to various things before I treat myself to some... then I can get on with losing more weight.

I have a goal to spur me on now
                Arp happens!

Comment

• I am actually thinking of re-reading a book. But my piles of unread books are glaring at me in silent reproach.
                  https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I haz a cold *sniff*

But at least it stopped snowing finally.
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• *music* Carry on my wayward son, They'll be peace when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest..don't you cry no more */music* - Kansas

Got addicted to the song watching the TV show Supernatural...
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• If my arm doesn't stop hurting soon I'm going to chew the damn thing off.
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I hate this month, every year at this time something happens to kick me and make me cry. Every year I try to remain upbeat, and determined to have fun, and every year it all comes falling down. This years theme, heart break. Good times.
                          I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• *hugs Squeaks* Sorry to hear that hun..hope things get better for you.

Comment

• *Hugs Squeaks* One day you'll have a good birthday month, it might take a while but it will happen. Why is it that everything always seems to go wrong around birthdays?
                              Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Ok before I say this random thought, want to note..not angry..in fact in a good mood. Just a stray random thought. Pictures of Lou Ferrigno flashed through my mind...

Don't make me angry, you won't like me when I am angry.

Comment

Working...
                                X