No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so glad that assignment is over. If that was the first & allegedly easiest one, I don't wanna see the rest
    Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• A girl I know is starting to freak me out. First she posts on my dev art, texts me, and posts on FB happy bday. Which is nice but all three of them with in minutes and in the middle of the night was kinda strange, glad my phone was off. Lately she has been copying my photography, she will post on Dev art something very similar to mine, and now she is using the same frames as I do. Yesterday she posted shots of the same type of flowers I took and posted Sunday, used a similar (not exact but very very close) tone I adjusted the color to, then use the same frame I used for it, she even did the same angle I did on one of my shots using the same type of flowers. Really the only thing different is location and she seemed to have used her cell phone. It seemed weird that she almost always comments and likes anything I post on FB albums or statuses so now I just hide them from her. Now she is copying me in things and it's starting to bug me. I'm not the only one noticing this too other people who know both of us have noticed the same thing and one of them said it was start to freak her out too.

I suppose I should be flattered she likes my photography enough to copy it, but all of this is starting to bug me.
      I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that Squeaks..imitation might be the sincerest form of flattery, but it can be creepy.

Random thought..cold, not quite cooked french fries...bleh.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• That is creepy! I still want those flowers though, they're so pretty and it is a really good photo. I would tell you to show off more of your work (because it's AWESOME!) but I don't want people stealing your ideas.
          By the way, Hailie squished my feet again last night and Danny stepped on my ribcage while trying to sneak up.
          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
            That is creepy! I still want those flowers though, they're so pretty and it is a really good photo. I would tell you to show off more of your work (because it's AWESOME!) but I don't want people stealing your ideas.
            By the way, Hailie squished my feet again last night and Danny stepped on my ribcage while trying to sneak up.
            Thanks Mishi! They are mini Daffodils, I love them. Actually out of all the bulbs I got last year they are the only ones that bloomed so far. I plan on getting more this year.

Silly Danny needs ninja lessons.

I'll be posting more stuff on FB but I plan on hiding it from that girl. Sadly I can't block things on Dev art.
            I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Heard Jodie Foster on Diane Riehm's show the other day. It made me want to watch "The Silence of the Lambs" again. Did you know that movie has the sexiest scene in any movie ever?

...wow, I just looked up Silence of the Lambs fanfic online and it is totally disturbing.

What gets me are the ones that are like, "Hannibal and Clarice are married and living together and have kids" and I'm like, "You remember he kills people for fun and eats them, right?"
              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Did you read the books? Of course there's fanfiction like that!
                Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• I did some of them. Oh, how I hated Hannibal. The ending was simply ridiculous (for once the movie ending was better!) and it gave some BS reason for Lecter being a psychopathic maneater (Nazis ate my sister boo-fracking-hoo) and it was just badly written, with tense changes and POV changes in the same damn paragraph. Oh, how I loathed that book.
                  https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• -Mr. Mis saw his doctor today and is healing up nicely and can go back to his usual activities. It is probably a good thing I didn't go with Mr. Mis to his doctor appt. I'm still a bit put off that the doctor didn't call me after Mr. Mis's surgery to let me know my husband was okay.

-On a side note to what was discussed on this thread: I do like a killer who is wicked smart as Hannibal was portrayed in "Silence of the Lambs" Of course, I have always been fascinated with trying to figure out why a serial killer is a serial killer, was it in their nature to begin with or was it their upbringing or both?

-The little guy asked me the other night why there are evil people in the world and I told him we may never know the answer to that question. He wanted to know why God would allow evil people to be born in the first place. Those are questions I have no answers for.

-The little guy also told me the doctors I saw for my pain issues who wouldn't give me so much as aspirin for the pain should be in jail. He also thinks it should be against the law for anyone to upset me so much I cry. Is he sweet or what?

-Should I still call the little guy the little guy now that he is taller than me? I am now the shortest person in my family and get to hear short jokes all the time.
                    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• The day the Foo Fighters stop making songs that RAWK is the day Hell freezes over.
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Gah faire dress rehearsal is Sunday, I'm nervous and I'm not even preforming! I get to play invisible and take pictures, I shouldn't be this nervous! *whimper*

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                          The day the Foo Fighters stop making songs that RAWK is the day Hell freezes over.
                          It's a great album, isn't it? I was just telling my students about it today.
                          "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                          Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

• Yay, can't keep anything down again, and feels like a rodent crawled into my stomach..chewed up most of the stomach, then died. Ugh.
                            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                              Yay, can't keep anything down again, and feels like a rodent crawled into my stomach..chewed up most of the stomach, then died. Ugh.
                              *hugs Mytical* Wish I had a cure for you!
                              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Yay for back up generators..storm knocked out the power, but generators kicked on. Though it takes awhile for it to power the lights in the parking lot.

Also WOW it is a heck of a storm out there. Yay! ((Note: Flooding, tornado, or such is not YAY worthy..I like storms..but there is a limit))
                                Last edited by Mytical; 04-16-2011, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X