• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
    THUNDERSNOW!
    You win! I love thundersnow
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

• Quoth Squeaksmyalias View Post
      Me too!! *hugs Mytical too*

Did you know there is Orange Coca cola? I've been too chicken to try it. Raspberry coke is good.
      THERE IS??? WHERE???

I loved Vanilla Coke but they stopped making that.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Hey... know what's scarier than zombies?

Zombie CLOWNS.

Comment

• *Pokes Mooncat* Then why do we have Vanilla Coke?
          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
            THERE IS??? WHERE???

I loved Vanilla Coke but they stopped making that.
            There are new soda machines called coca cola freestyle. They have 106 flavors including orange and vanilla.
            I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
              *Pokes Mooncat* Then why do we have Vanilla Coke?
              Oh, sure, taunt me with Vanilla Coke that's 4000 miles away.

I need to come down there. And not just for the Vanilla Coke. You folks have some damn hot guys--like those footballers. What the heck do you feed those boys?

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
                What the heck do you feed those boys?
                Steak... lots and lots of steak! Oh, and Weet-Bix
                Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• It happened again! Walking down the street, and a neighbor says, "Is your daughter's hair naturally curly?" >facepalm<
                  https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Oh god I used to get that all the time. People always think my kids are the opposite gender. Even though daughter has long hair and loves the color pink, and my son has short hair and is loud and very very boyish.
                    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• I saw Mytical's car on I215 today. A blue Camry DX with the Utah license plate "GARGOYL".
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                        I saw Mytical's car on I215 today. A blue Camry DX with the Utah license plate "GARGOYL".
                        Don't I WISH I had that license plate. The vehicles I have access to, however, are as follows.

1998 Ford Ranger Black with red 'pinstriping' (?)
                        2002 Chevy Tracker (Grey)
                        2009 Chevy Cobolt (Red)

Not a single blue Camry.
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• STOP BEING SICK.

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• It seems to me that the message of most anime is: If you have to have a battle with bad guys/aliens/zombies/demons etc., just run in blindly and do the dumbest thing possible, because as long as you have sufficient fighting spirit, you will win. I hope Japan never gets into another war, because an entire generation of Japanese people has no idea how to, you know, make plans or strategies.
                            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• -I wasted my time watching "An American Haunting" and IT SUCKED! Who was the putz who came up with that ending? He needs a boot to the head!

-I am looking forward to my surgery and fearing it at the same time. My aunt told me that even God wouldn't want to face my wrath if I die on the table and have to leave my children. She does know how to make me laugh.

-My daughter and I both seem to be people that total strangers will walk up to and tell their life story to without us saying a word. They also will ask us for advice like we hold all the secrets to life. We still haven't figured out why. It doesn't happen to my sons or husband, just us girls. Her and I joke that people think we are the Oracles of Delphi.

-I could live on chocolate and sunflower seeds.
                              Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• - My meds shouldn't be making me this sick! Stop it!
                                - I needed a sticker that says "NO I'm not a teen, YES you need to listen to me!" That would have been helpful today.
                                -Where did all my flash drives go? I have five of them and can only find the smallest of them, that makes absolutely no sense.
                                I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Working...
                                X