No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's probably a good idea to wash the backs of the plates as well as the fronts.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• If I ever catch the idiot who designed that stupid pop-up with the woman jumping up & down, I'm gonna cram him/her head first through a pencil sharpener.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• -A complete stranger called me today and told me his life story. All I had said was "hello"

-Why did I agree to let my big guy's girlfriend come stay with us so they could go to prom? No one in the house likes her but the big guy.

-My family is going to a wedding. My little guy and I are staying here and watching scary movies the whole time.

-I bought a rated "R" movie today and got carded for it!

-Mr. Mis is getting me Bert the farting hippo from NCIS as a Mother's Day gift since I have wanted one since I saw it on the show.
        Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Quoth Misanthropical View Post
          -Mr. Mis is getting me Bert the farting hippo from NCIS as a Mother's Day gift since I have wanted one since I saw it on the show.
          That's awesome! I want one too!
          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Larry Flynt is signing at my bookstore on Monday. I wish I could go; I really admire him. He didn't let the haters win.
            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I'm wondering if it's legal for a home schooled 17 year old to work 39.5 hours...
              I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Wait, you mean in order to get my non-driver ID renewed, I have to have my ORIGINAL Social Security card? When I obviously already provided it in order to get the first ID...that NYS approved...that has my picture on it, thereby proving I am the same person?

I moved since I got that ID. I have no idea where that card is.

Comment

• Moon Cat, you can contact the social security office and have it mailed to you. Note: It takes about 7 business days once you have asked them for it to get back to you.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Tired of trying to build sandcastles on quicksand.
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                      Moon Cat, you can contact the social security office and have it mailed to you. Note: It takes about 7 business days once you have asked them for it to get back to you.
                      Yeah, I figured that but I didn't wanna wait. But...I called the DMV and they told me I don't need anything except the expired card. So why does their website say something else?? Oh well. Went down today and renewed it. However now I have to wait 10 days for it to show up in the mail!

Comment

• I'm really enjoying myself and made tons of new friends. Now it just hit me that I might not see many of them until the fall after the next two weekends.
                        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• For fuck's sake, let me get some fucking sleep.

No. Really.

Let.

Me.

Get.

Some.

Sleep.
                          Last edited by Becks; 05-11-2011, 06:52 AM. Reason: I want to get some sleep at some point
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Look, Ms. Weepy: I am not your mother. Please stop coming to me with tales of "She snapped at me!" and "She said something nasty to me!" all damn day long. You're an adult. Act your age. If I wanted to be a babysitter, I'd go work at a daycare.

Comment

• damnit are all women batshit crazy? or is it just my gf i'm seriously getting sick of this shit

Comment

• Six months of unemployment.
                                Unseen but seeing
                                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                                3rd shift needs love, too
                                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                                X