No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It's pronounced Fronk-in-steen." [later] "My name! is! FRANKENSTEIN!!!!!" Classic. I haven't seen that movie in years.
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
    OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
    she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
    Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• Things I hate: Box Elder Beetles swimming in my 1 l. mug of cold chocolate coffee!
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• We don't have any bugs this time of year. Well, there's the occasional spider in the bathtub but that's about it.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Right now it is our annual, too-brief respite from my nemeses, the palmetto bugs.
          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I remember the nuisance of palmetto bugs. And also the nuisance of love bugs. Which are mentioned in today's Mark Trail comic.

I don't miss either of them. Or the relatives that live amongst them.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• I'm trying to figure out why I've gotten attacked by mosquitoes several times lately. It is FEBRUARY.
              "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• I need to get up earlier if I want any peace. The minute certain people are up in this house it's noise because they can't be alone with their own thoughts. I'm tired of having to run a fan to block it out. I had to do that in an apartment; shouldn't have to here. But that's part of living with people.

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                  Right now it is our annual, too-brief respite from my nemeses, the palmetto bugs.
                  Where I live it's bug season all year.

Comment

• I used to work with someone who is Yooper. While growing up he said 'We only had 2 seasons.. Shoveling and Swatting'

Yooper: A native or resident of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, USA
                    Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

• Quoth drunkenwildmage View Post
                      ... 2 seasons.. 'Shoveling and Swatting'
                      And do *NOT* mix up your implements!
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                        And do *NOT* mix up your implements!
                        You might break your flyswatter trying to shovel the driveway. It might make you feel like a nimrod.
                        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Yesterday on the neighborhood app: Our husky got loose, please keep an eye out!

Today on the neighborhood app: Does this husky that showed up in our yard belong to anyone?

Happy ending!
                          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Why are "Cease and Desist" letters sent out? Cease and desist basically both mean "stop", so it's like you're sending out a "Stop and Stop" letter...
                            Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

• Quoth mjr View Post
                              Why are "Cease and Desist" letters sent out? Cease and desist basically both mean "stop", so it's like you're sending out a "Stop and Stop" letter...
                              Maybe it's for emphasis?
                              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Quoth mjr View Post
                                Why are "Cease and Desist" letters sent out? Cease and desist basically both mean "stop", so it's like you're sending out a "Stop and Stop" letter...
                                I just get emails telling me to "stop molseting" clients.

Comment

Working...
                                X