No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, from what I hear everything is -- and is not!-- a symptom of Lupus. gah.
    EDIT: might be just a bacterial infection in your nose. ... wait. Crap. You have diabetes, right? .___. doesn't that mess with blood vessels and healing too?
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Well, at least my GI problems are not being caused by anything weird in my reproductive organs. I can cross the ovaries off the list...
      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Sick piggy with an abscess has officially been told it looks like we're winning with the treatments & vet doesn't need to see her for another 2 weeks now

Unfortunately, looks like we're back to the vet tomorrow with another one who has gone very unsteady on her feet

Wonder what else is going to happen to them...
        Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Squeefulness for my week as the manager is off and I'm playing hostess (jnr hostess really) at a function over the weekend. I'm seeing Liza Minnelli next week and Idina Menzel at the end of the year. I need to hold on to this... or have Torchwood marathon in the week.
          "So you think they named this ship the "Chimera" because there's a monster on board?" Tony DiNozzo

"They did not name it the puppy" Ziva David - NCIS, Chimera

Comment

• I haven't been around for a while, and while I was gone I lost my mind!! I let someone talk me into holding a snake while at a faire over the weekend. I'm TERRIFIED of snakes, I should have run when I saw the guy letting people hold it but I wanted to be brave....I should have run when I had the chance. I let my boss from the faire I worked at talk me into petting it, petting it turned into instead let the guy wrap it around your arm and I will take your picture!....I should have run when I could have. I know I look calm, but after years of dealing with animals the last thing I wanted to do was freak out the snake and make it bite me. So I stayed calm then freaked out after it was away from me. The snake handler hugged me for staying calm. OMG I held a snake!! *falls over*
            Picture below as proof.
            Attached Files
            I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• True bravery is to do something even when it scares you.

Re your signature, I thought the fifth horseman was Ronnie the Milkman .

Comment

• Speaking of scared out of my mind..going Saturday to see if I can get in as a Street Character for the local Ren Festival. Don't have a costume, and hope one isn't needed..but it would be awesome. If not I will see what other things they have...so wish me luck!
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                  Speaking of scared out of my mind..going Saturday to see if I can get in as a Street Character for the local Ren Festival. Don't have a costume, and hope one isn't needed..but it would be awesome. If not I will see what other things they have...so wish me luck!
                  Likely they will provide one, if not they will tell you where to get one. Yay! I'm so excited for you! Keep me updated! Oh and possibly telling them you have a background in security, that might be a plus for them. Trust me always good to have extra guard gargoyles around, even if they aren't currently guarding.
                  (btw pm me on how to find you on FB so I can friend you and you can see the latest shots I got from this weekend's faire.)
                  I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Sooo...after nearly 30 years, do the phone companies still not give out the phone number 867-5309, or what? I'd call one and see, but I'd have to block my caller ID, and they're probably onto that trick.
                    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• @squeak Hisssss *draws back with cloak over my face* sorry, FB to me is like a cross to old movie vampires. Or maybe it would be more accurate to say like a demon to a Paladin. Cause it is EBIL, EEEEEEBBBBBIIIILLLL (which is worse then evil).
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                        @squeak Hisssss *draws back with cloak over my face* sorry, FB to me is like a cross to old movie vampires. Or maybe it would be more accurate to say like a demon to a Paladin. Cause it is EBIL, EEEEEEBBBBBIIIILLLL (which is worse then evil).
                        Awwwww fine...*sniffle*

Comment

• I mostly wear black and other dark colours, so my friends tend to jump up and down and squeal with excitement when they see me wearing pink.

The lesson I learnt yesterday: Always check and rearrange the position of the singlet top I'm wearing under my hoodie BEFORE unzipping and ripping open hoodie like a flasher @ best friend, her fiance and her little sister...especially when I'm standing our front yard, which is on a main road. They did all compliment me on my pretty bra though!
                          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• After an 'A-ha' moment today little has changed. Other then my outlook in life. I have a renewed objective for my life. And that's an awesome feeling.
                            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• -I don't care what you are selling or what organization you are from if I wanted any part of it I do have a phone book. That means GET THE HELL OF MY DOOR STEP! I'm sorry I just had to get that out of my system. It seems that now I'm trying to rest and the family is else where is the time these people come to my door.

-The physician assistant of my surgeon I saw who took my 30 some staples out of my back seems to be a bit off. I showed him my feet and calves have swollen up to grotesque proportions and actually hurt after I had the surgery and he tried to tell me it had nothing to do with the surgery. Ok, I realize that my feet on occasion have swelled up but not nearly as much as they were and my calves never did and he still won't listen. I had to see my family doctor to get the swelling down and the pain to stop. Yes, my family doctor did agree it has something to do with the surgery.

-My family has been awesome in helping me out. They have always been here to help me out with anything I have needed.

-My neighbors have brought me some nummy desserts too!
                              Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Note to self: Buy a recliner before surgery.
                                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X