Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want this.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• <expletive deleted> <expletive deleted> <expletive deleted> <expletive deleted> May have made a huge mistake changing over companies to save a little money. Changed the people who do my phone and internet, and now having major trouble with both. Great.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Twilight Zone marathons rock.
        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• How can I be so tired and not sleepy?
          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Quoth Kara View Post
            How can I be so tired and not sleepy?
            I don't know, but I'm right there with ya. 'Cause I was right there with ya, in PM 1:00 am.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• I wonder if it's possible to legally change your birthday.

My birthday's July 5th, but the family tends to celebrate it on the 4th...and the future MIL doesn't remember it, either. (Of course, she's special. It took her a long time to realize that Becky is a nickname for Rebecca.)
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I have a deep desire to go to Portland....
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• I don't know what to think.
                  1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                  -----
                  http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
                    I wonder if it's possible to legally change your birthday.

My birthday's July 5th, but the family tends to celebrate it on the 4th...and the future MIL doesn't remember it, either. (Of course, she's special. It took her a long time to realize that Becky is a nickname for Rebecca.)
                    Heh

My mom keeps forgetting what year I was born in. On the divorce papers she has (when she divorced my dad) my year of birth is listed as 1968, which would make me a year older than I actually am.

Look, Mom, I know I'm getting on up there but for Dog's sake don't rush it.

As for my random thought . . .

I'm stuffed now. That lasagne from Olive Garden sure is gooooodd
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Back to work tomorrow. I don't recommend surgery as a way to get out of work for a while, but I sure didn't miss the drama.
                      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• GRASS IS EVIL. In the past 3 days we have mowed our entire lawn. TWICE (once to cut down length and one to make it even and short)

It is miserably hot and the idiot neighbors are already shooting off fireworks.

At least i now get to watch 3 hours of soccer. GO SOUNDERS
                        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
                          I wonder if it's possible to legally change your birthday.
                          I was told it's only legal if I'm in the witness protection program.
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• 80s music makes me feel better.
                            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Quoth BeenThereDoneThat
                              80s music makes me feel better.
                              Metal makes me feel better. The heavier or darker the better. I swear I'm not a dark person either. I just like it a lot.

Good thing... My boyfriend is the vocalist of a deathcore band. \m/\m/
                              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• I can do with some metal here and there. Mostly I'm the kind of person who likes music that brings back good memories...even if the rest of my life wasn't too great at the time, the music made it better.

Comment

Working...
                                X