No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was watching Dad cut up his old AARP card while he was saying " I'm young again! I'm young again! Muahahahaha!" Then Mom handed him his new one and he sadly said "Never mind..."
    I love my weird Dad.
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Squeaks, your dad and my mom have the same sense of humor. Ok, so I think I'll start wearing dresses more often; I get positive feedback when I do.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• I don't see any MILFs! False advertising!

OMG A Dance with DRAGONS is real and it is mine and I am reading it! See you guys in like, four days.
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
          Hee hee, take a look at this:
          How come they left in the first "L"?
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Note to company: In the event of the fire alarm going off, it's always a good idea to be sure that the final exit door that lets people out of the building isn't rusted shut.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I haz coconut-flavored seltzer and pineapple juice
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• I want candy.
                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                -----
                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• It would be cool if I could change my middle name to "fucking."

ETA: Nine Black Alps are awesome. Listen to the song "Not Everyone" and tell me Kurt Cobain didn't write it.
                  Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 07-16-2011, 02:59 AM.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• I hate Friday nights in the ghetto. Especially since I work Saturday mornings.
                    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Trying to reform one's eating habits becomes very, very difficult when the Italian festival is only a few blocks down the street, and 98% of it is food vendors...
                      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Argh, spent another 5 hours in the hospital today doing pre-op stuff for my daughter. Hopefully things go wtihout a hitch on Tuesday.

Seriously kids, 1 thrown toy to the face = 2 ER visits, 2 dental visits, 1 OR appt. and oh...about $1,000 cash.

Thank god for hubby's 6 month bonus. *whew*
                        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Eek. *offers hugs and chocolate to Kanalah*
                          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                          -----
                          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• ONE HUNDRED AND SEVEN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

Finally got fiance to sit down and figure out a guest list. He wanted to add ALLL his 'close cousins' so I said, 'Well, if you're adding in your cousins, then I'm putting my cousins back on the list.' 107. 107. Shitshitshitshit. My sister, who's been my backup venue, said she would only be comfortable with 50 or so. We can't really afford the venues I've been looking at. I don't know what we're going to do. (We're non-religious, so a church wedding is off the table. Trust me, I'm kind of wishing it were an option right now.)

Dammit, I just need a place with electricity, air conditioning, bathrooms, and a place to put food that is indoors* and isn't ass-ugly. Why is that so much to ask?

*We have elderly relatives and there will be a few babies there and I'm not comfortable with a totally outdoor affair. Spring weather in the South can be....unpredictable.
                            "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                            Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

• I think I set a world record for fastest "Whoo-hoo!" to "Doh!" reaction. First letter from my attorney's office was a check. My part of my tax return, though substantially less than it should have been because they took what I owed in back child support out of it. But that's still money I can use. The second letter from my attorney basically says I have a little over a week to see if I can come up with $10,000 or he'll have to withdraw as my lawyer.

Thanks to wolfie, firecat, be, Peds, and Cygnata for letting me vent and giving me lots of advice.

I love my friends.
                              "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• I just realized that Ray Park (Darth Maul, Toad, Snake eyes) is Scottish. So lets see, he is adorable with children, uber hot and Scottish. *fans self* Damn it he is married. Where do I find me one like him?
                                I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Working...
                                X