No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some bad things are looking really good right now.
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Sex scenes in 1970's movies starring Kris Kristofferon tend to be ridiculous.
      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I got breadsticks earlier I think I might go eat the rest now. Maybe I'll eat all the crust off of the pizza too, hubby doesn't care when I do.
        Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
        http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• Raging headaches suck. Raging headaches when you have a ton of work to get done and class tonight and screaming kids really suck.
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• I can't even tell I took a shower last night, I'm so sticky. Ugh. And my hips are stiff from sitting on the bed all day with the laptop.

Mom gets kitchen duty tonight . . . I cooked dinner, and had to clean up earlier today.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• It's so hot that if I took a cold shower, it would feel like a warm shower...
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I'm already sick, and so now I'm eating Win Schuler cheese spread with crackers.
                This is probably one of the top five things I miss about being lactose intolerant.
                Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*

Comment

• I wish my brother would hurry his butt up and get out of the shower . . .I'm starting to stick to myself here.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I hate bathing suit shopping, it's not fun, its mentally tiring and the prices hurt. At least I found a cute enough suit, but it kills that I spent $40 on the suit and only $16 on men's board shorts. Sigh, now I'm going to go feel bad about myself and console my wallet.
                    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• .... Insidious is a freaky ass movie. Running to grab my kitty to watch it with me *whimper*
                      My Wajas cave

Comment

• Ugh. Threw up twice today, the last time was after eating rice and veggies for dinner. I guess that's one way to reset my stomach...
                        I've consoled myself with Win Schuler and crackers, and a root beer now. Comfort foods, stay down please.

On the other hand, Ryuu is being a silly little lizard right now. She keeps doing this thing where she slithers all around her cage, then pops her head up really quick and makes gurgly sounds! :3 I think she's trying to cheer me up.

Comment

• On the way to work there is a small private airline (adjacent to the airport) and the part of the sign facing in that direction says "The Bahamas are calling". I amuse myself by pretending it says "The Bananas are calling."
                          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Quoth Squeaksmyalias View Post
                            I hate bathing suit shopping, it's not fun, its mentally tiring and the prices hurt.
                            Have you heard Camille West/Four Bitchin' Babes "L.A.F.F"?

"Our legs do not end where our armpits begin;
                            we want a realistic design,
                            a little more coverage, a little less skin
                            (some vertical stripes would be simply divine.)
                            Swimwear that won't self-destruct with a wave,
                            fashion to flatter the not-so-brave,
                            at least let us know where to stop when we shave.
                            Where do we draw the line?"

(L.A.F.F => A Society. Ladies Against Fanny Floss.)
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Finally got the XBox 360 in the mail and....it's broke. When I hooked it up with an HDMI cord, there was no audio. Fiddled around with different cords and different ports on the TV...no audio. Hooked it up with the other cables (the red/yellow/white ones)...works fine. As a last ditch effort, I put my TV on cable. Video and audio working. Unplugged the HDMI from the cable box to the XBox and.....no sound. *grumble*

Fiance is NOT going to be happy when he finds out about this. He's been wanting this for months and was looking forward to playing with his brother and best friend all weekend, as well as getting the Netflix set up there (he hates using the Wii for that). And, of course, he HAD to order it off Newegg so we can't just run up and return it. Lovely.

ETA: Yes, we could use it with just the composite cables but the picture isn't quite as good. It's just frustrating, and an example of why I really dislike ordering electronics online.
                              Last edited by AdminAssistant; 07-22-2011, 09:42 PM.
                              "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                              Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

• Aww AdminAssistant, that sucks. I wish I remember how hubby got ours to work, but I know the sound is through our stereo instead of the tv.

Ryuu just did a flip off of her ramp onto the cage floor. No damage, except she thinks she still fits between the railing and the ramp, instead of over them.
                                I'm going to go get her a blueberry, and try to get a video of her eating it.

Comment

Working...
                                X